Welcome To Sophos Support
Sophos is a famous company that provides cybersecurity solutions across the world and is used by millions of people. It is a reputed name in the business and enterprise antivirus, security suite products, and endpoint protection. It is a great choice to control antivirus protection for friends and family members. Also, it provides excellent protection from harmful online threats, viruses, spyware, and malicious websites. Moreover, it supports both Windows and Mac operating systems, and it works great with Android, iOS devices.
Sophos offers two antivirus products, i.e., “Sophos Home Free” and “Sophos Home Premium,” and both are compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore, the users looking for safe and secure antivirus software must download and install Sophos antivirus software.
Sophos is feature-filled antivirus software that helps users keep their devices safe and protected against harmful threats. Additionally, it detects the existing and emerging viruses and prevents them from causing harm to the user’s device. Moreover, it guards the user’s login credentials, bank details, shopping details, and other privacy details from being intercepted by third parties.
Features of Sophos Antivirus Software
The users are advised to scroll down and read the features provided below to get more familiar with the Sophos antivirus software.
- Secure Endpoint
- Hunt for threats
- Manage Cloud environment
- Guards servers
- Control firewall
- Setup Wi-Fi
- Safeguard Mobile devices
- Track all alerts
- Secure all devices and data
Sophos Common Errors
Some of the troubles that the user may encounter when using the Sophos Software are listed below. However, users experiencing such problems or glitches need not be concerned because the Sophos support team is always available to help them.
Sophos error 1721
Sophos error 3005
Sophos error 1721
Error 00000067 the MSI has failed
Sophos Anti-Virus installation fails with error 1920
Sophos error in chrome
Sophos update failed windows 7
Sophos update failed windows 10
Sophos bad image error windows 7
Sophos could not contact the server
These were some of the problems that the users encountered while using the Sophos antivirus software. Thus, users are recommended to perform troubleshooting steps to resolve their issues. If a user cannot resolve a problem, they should contact the Sophos support experts for immediate assistance.
Sophos Download and Installation steps
With the help of the download and installation procedure provided below, it would be easy for all users to download and install the Sophos antivirus software on their device. So, scroll down and apply the steps discussed below.
- First of all, access a web browser.
- After this, type the official web address in the address bar.
- Note: The official web address is sophos.
- Now the users are suggested to wait and let the official website open.
- After that, the users will have to click on the “Support” option.
- Then hit on the “Downloads and Updates” option.
- Now the users will be asked to sign in with the Sophos ID to carry out the download and installation procedure.
- Note: The users not having a Sophos ID are suggested to create an ID. So, click on the “create Sophos Central Trial” option.
- Note: The users can also recover the password of the Sophos account under the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter “first name,” “last name,” “email address.”
- Then on the next page, enter the job role, phone number, company, company size.
- Then click on the “submit” option.
- Click on the “Start Demo” option.
- After this, the users are suggested to sign in with the Sophos ID.
- The users not having an ID are suggested to click on the “Create ID” option.
- Then type the email address and click on the “Send Verification code” option.
- Then the users are suggested to check for the verification code on the email address and insert it in the given field.
- After that, click on the “Next” option to continue.
- Now the “My Account Add Product License Credentials” window will open on the screen.
- Now the users are suggested to enter the “Product License Username” and “Product License Password” in the given fields.
- After the user adds the username and the password, they can easily download the Sophos product.
- Note: Ensure that these credentials are not Sophos ID and password.
So, once the user performs these steps, they can easily download the Sophos antivirus software on their device. However, if any user faces any issue with downloading or installing the Sophos antivirus product, they must contact the Sophos customer service team for an instant solution.