Webroot Security Code Not Working – In case you are getting error Webroot Security Code Not Working, while installing the Webroot then you can try to re-enter the product key. This kind of error is 70% human error where you are using trial version and after expiration, you get this message. Sometimes it happens that we mistype license key. It rarely happens that the Webroot Security Code Not Working occurs because of system error. In case you are facing some serious issues then you can directly contact Webroot Support or visit webroot.com/safe for the further help. Here we are going to discuss causes and the solution of the error Webroot Security Code Not Working.
Webroot Security Code Not Working
Contact Us Now
Methods to fix the error Webroot Security Code Not Working – Webroot Support:
Method 1 – Recheck the entered keycode:
- Are you typing the keycode incorrectly?
- You need to check the keycode as sometimes the characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8, and others are bit confusing when the user types the Keycode manually.
- So, Please check in both cases like the small and capital case.
- In case you found some error then correct the error and then try to install the Webroot.
Method 2 – Note the Keycode during the installation using CD:
- While installing the Webroot SecureAnywhere using a CD then make sure to write down each letter or number as you type.
- In case you are not sure about characters, try it in every possible way.
- In this case, the keycode will be mentioned on the cover of the CD or inside the cover on a sticker pasted on CD.
Method 3 – Copy and paste the keycode in case of the online purchase:
- If you purchase the Webroot product online then you get an email from the Webroot Team along with the keycode.
- You need to directly copy and paste the keycode from the email into the required field.
- In order to copy and paste your keycode, highlight the full keycode with your mouse, then right-click the selection, and Now select Copy from the context menu.
- Put your mouse cursor in the keycode entry box, then right-click, and Now select Paste from the context menu, when prompted for the keycode.
Method 4 – Uninstall the previously installed security tools:
- Do you already installed the previous version of Webroot SecureAnywhere on your system?
- If yes then you need to make sure that the keycode which you are using should never be used before.
- This might be blocking the installation of the new version of Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- You need to go to the control panel and then remove it from your system.
Whether you are using Mac, or Windows PC, the above-mentioned solutions work for all of them. You also need to make sure that the key which you are using to install the product on your system should not be used already. In case you purchased the retail card then you need to make sure that the retail card is not ripped. Else you need to purchase a new retail card. In order to get more information about the Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode, you can visit us at webroot.com/safe or contact Webroot Support.
FAQs – Webroot Support:
- How to install Webroot SecureAnywhere
- How to redeem webroot SecureAnywhere keycode
- Where to find webroot free codes
- How to download webroot
- Download and install webroot secure anywhere
- Error: webroot login failed
- best buy Webroot SecureAnywhere
- How to reload webroot
For more information contact Webroot Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “4 methods to Fix the Error Webroot Security Code Not Working”!