Webroot Script Error – Mostly the Internet Explorer will give you script error messages when you are browsing the internet. If you are wondering that what it means and how to fix Webroot Script Error Messages. The Webroot Script error messages usually occur when there is a problem with the programming on the Web or internet page you are visiting and have nothing to do with the Internet Explorer. Mostly, you will still be able to view the Web page with the script error on the screen.
The Webroot Script Error show you that Firefox knows that a script may be running out of control and might be possible it makes your Firefox hang also. This type of script could be something on a web page you’re accessing, in an extension you installed, or even Firefox itself as well. Because of Webroot Spy Sweepers, this type of causes occurs sometime.
Webroot Script Error
Contact Us Now
Related Errors – Webroot Support:
- Webroot gsm
- Webroot support
- Login webroot cloud
- Webroot login
- Webroot anytime
- dashboard webroot
- Webroot account setup
- Webroot enterprise login
Step-by-step process to Fix the Webroot Script Error:
Solution 1 – Disable Script on some Particular Sites.
In case the error happens only on a specific website, then you can block scripts from running on that particular sites. Most of the websites still functioning even if scripting is disabled on your browser. You need to be careful while surfing any of the specific websites. Now follow the steps mentioned below to disable the setting of the webroot script on your browser
- Install the “YesScript Extension” on your system.
- Then “Restart” Firefox on your system.
- Open the “Firefox Window” on your computer screen
- Click on the “Tools Menu” button and then select “Add-ons” option.
- Some dialog box appears on your screen, it shows “YesScriptEntry” option.
- Then, Click on the “Yes Script Entry” Options.
- In the “YesScript Blacklist” dialog box, type the URL of that website that creates problems in the text box.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- The domain name of the site successfully added to the list.
Now you can easily surf the internet by blocking the sites that create an error message. If this process doesn’t work in your favor need not worry about. Here we will discuss another method by which you can be easily able to solve the Webroot Script Error.
Solution 2 – Let the Script Run Longer
In case you find that clicking on the Continue button then continuously brings you the same dialog box again, let the script for a run longer time doesn’t help you in solving your issue. It will make your Firefox hang for the longest time. However, if you can use Firefox generally after clicking on the Continue button, then the script needs extra time in completing it. Follow the steps that are given below for solving the problem that is occurred on your computer.
- Command your “Firefox” to run the script for a longer time.
- In the Location bar, type the word “Config” and press the “Enter” button.
- The “Config “this might expire your warranty. A warning page may appear.
- Click carefully on the option, and Continue to the “Config” page.
- In the “Config” page, Search for the preference “dom.max script run_time” option, then press double-click on the button that appears on your screen.
- Type the “Digit 20”, in the Enter integer value prompt option.
- Then press the “OK” button.
- After completing the whole process, Restart your system.
In case you need further assistance then contact Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).