Webroot Removal Tool Not Working: You may see the error message Webroot Removal Tool Not Working while uninstalling the Webroot using Webroot Removal Tool. In this scenario, you can try to remove the Webroot manually or try to troubleshoot the error message Webroot Removal Tool Not Working. Here we are going to tell you how you can fix the Webroot Removal Tool Not Working error.
Webroot Removal Tool Not Working
Contact Us Now
Steps to fix Webroot Removal Tool Not Working – Webroot Support:
After you have created your System Restore Point, download and save the Webroot CleanWDF.exeremoval/cleanup tool to your Desktop. Now visit the manufacturer website to download Webroot Removal Tool.
The running CleanWDF.exe can benefit those who previously installed or were running Webroot Internet Security Essentials/Complete. It can also benefit those who may have had, or are still running, the legacy Webroot Desktop Firewall software. This program should be removed, as it is no longer supported.
Run Webroot Removal Tool:
- First of all, double-click the CleanWDF.exe utility to run it.
- Furthermore, click the Clean button to begin the cleanup process. In addition, this process runs very quickly.
- Furthermore, if Webroot firewall drivers are detected, they will be removed and you will receive the dialog: “Webroot Desktop Firewall Removal Completed. You must restart your system. Click Yes to restart now, or No if you plan to restart later.” We recommend you restart your computer now.
- As a result, if you simply see a dialog that reads “Webroot Desktop Firewall Removal Completed,” click OK, then click Close and proceed to the next section.
You can also try to Run the Webroot utility WRUpgradeTool.exe on your system and then check whether it working or not. In case the Webroot removal tool is not working then you may try to uninstall and reinstall it. You may also contact Webroot Support for the further troubleshooting or support
Run the Webroot Cleanup utility:
Download and Save the Webroot WRUpgradeTool.exe cleanup utility to your Desktop. After that visit the manufacturer website to download the Cleanup utility. Running WRUpgradeTool.exe can benefit those who have installed or attempted to install Webroot security software, and may still have remnants of installed files. Such files may interfere with the current installation attempt.
- First of all, once the file is downloaded then double-click the WRUpgradeTool.exe utility to run it, and follow the prompts to start the uninstall process.
- Furthermore, the cleanup process is finished when the last line in the window reads “Removal procedures have been completed.” Click Close.
- In addition, if prompted to restart your computer, we recommend you do so now.
FAQs – Webroot Support:
- Install Webroot removal tool windows 10
- Issues with the Webroot removal tool download
- How to install Webroot removal tool mac
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint protection removal tool
- Error: Webroot won’t uninstall
- Webroot not showing in programs and features
- How to fix Webroot problems
- SecureAnywhere is currently managed by the web console uninstall
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Webroot Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Best Solution to Fix Adobe Error 1310”!