Webroot not Scanning – Webroot not Scanning is one of the weird webroot problems. You may also see the error message that Webroot not Scanning On Mac, in case you are using Mac computers. Here we are going to discuss the step by step solution for the error Webroot not Scanning.
Webroot not Scanning
Contact Us Now
How to troubleshoot Webroot Not Scanning:
Solution 1- Boot scan in safe mode
This is the best solution, to boot scan in safe mode. You can run a scan and restart your PC, and then the webroot reboot scan will work properly.
- In order to restart your Mac in Safe Mode, you need to begin with your Mac switched off or restart it again.
- You need to press and hold the Shift key, as soon as your Mac switches on and lights up.
- Now you can release the Shift key as soon as the login window appears on your system.
Your Mac has now been booted in safe mode to troubleshoot the error message Webroot Not Scanning On Mac or Webroot not Scanning. It is to be noted that it may take longer than usual to boot your system. It is because there are several checks being performed before it’s ready to use again.
Solution 2- Uninstall using CMD and Install Fresh Install:
The second solution is to do a fresh installation and then reinstall your PC.
- First Press start and R button on windows and write cmd and hit Enter key.
- Now use the below command, in command prompt window and hit Enter key.
- Type C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe” –uninstall
- Now enter the CAPTCHA code when prompted and all being well Webroot SecureAnywhere should be uninstalled properly.
You can now reboot your system and install cleanly with the new installer which you have downloaded.
Solution 3 – Clean Install of WSA (Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield)
This is the last solution left i.e. to have a fresh install after removing WSA, But before that note down your Keycode and follow the steps below:
- First, you need to note down 20 characters long Alphanumeric Keycode which came along with the product.
- Make sure your system has a high-speed internet connection while downloading and installing the product.
- You need to download the copy of the WSA from the manufacturer website to install on your system.
- After that uninstall WSA and reboot your PC and then install with fresh WSA installer.
- You are now required to enter your 20 character Keycode and remember don’t import any settings if asked as you can set it up as you like once the installation is completed.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system.
- Now Install cleanly with the newly downloaded installer file
Common Issues – Webroot Support:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Webroot log
- What is Webroot cloud
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
- Webroot gsm
- Issues with the Webroot account setup
- Webroot anytime
- dashboard webroot
- Webroot Not Scanning All Files
For further information and support, you can directly connect to the technical support by calling Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Webroot Not Scanning“!