Webroot not allowing Windows Updates – When using the Webroot SecureAnywhere, the user can face a few issues even with a Windows computer. The Webroot is very efficient security software and it hinders with many application and process in order to ensure the security of your computer.
Webroot not allowing Windows Updates
Contact Us Now
Due to this reason, a user may get Webroot not allowing Windows Updates on their Windows device. We can help you fix this issue and also provide you with troubleshooting tips to avoid it in the future. You need to place a call at the toll-free number and get instant Webroot Support anytime you want.
Steps to Uninstall Webroot
In case you are facing issues while upgrading the Windows then you can remove the Webroot from your computer, install the updates and reinstall the Webroot to protect your Windows computer from any harm.
Follow the correct steps for your Operating System.
- For Windows XP:
- Click Start, then click Run. In the Run window, type “APPWIZ.CPL”, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- For Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Click Start, or the Windows icon. In the Search field, type “APPWIZ.CPL”, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- For Windows 8:
- Move your cursor to the bottom right of the screen to open the Charm Bar menu. Click Search, then type “APPWIZ.CPL”, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- For Windows 10:
- In the Cortana Search bar type “APPWIZ.CPL”, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- For Windows XP:
- This will open your Control Panel to the list of all programs currently installed on your computer.
- Scroll down the programs list until you see Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Click the Webroot SecureAnywhere entry once to select it, then click Uninstall/Remove.
- When asked if you are sure you want to uninstall, click Yes to continue.
- If prompted with a CAPTCHA, enter the requested characters and click Enter.
- Webroot removes itself from your computer.
After the Webroot is removed, you can install all the necessary updates. For reinstalling steps you can go to the next part of the blog to fix Webroot not allowing Windows Updates.
Steps to Reinstall Webroot
- Open a supported web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Webroot to download the setup file.
- Sign In to your Webroot account by clicking My Account.
- Enter your Email Address and password and click the Login button.
- A page will open with your Account details, go to My Subscription tab.
- Click on the download button adjacent to the Webroot Product you wish to install.
- A download will start automatically in your browser.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup files to install the Webroot on your device.
- A setup wizard will appear on the screen, choose your language and click Next.
- Enter your 20-digit Keycode on the next page to install the Webroot.
- Follow all the instructions and click Agree and Install.
- When the installation is done, launch your newly installed Webroot software and run your first scan.
Related Issues (Webroot not allowing Windows Updates) – Webroot Support
- How to get Webroot antivirus?
- How to Webroot enterprise login?
- What is Webroot cloud?
- How to use Webroot password manager?
- Get Webroot SecureAnywhere
- How to Webroot account setup?
- How to Webroot login?
- Why Webroot not compatible with windows 10?
- Why Webroot not compatible with windows 8.1?
- Webroot doesn’t work on windows 10?
- Why Webroot not working on windows 10?
- Webroot windows did not trust this program
- Webroot will not uninstall windows 8
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Webroot Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).