Webroot not allowing internet access – Webroot’s SecureAnywhere firewall is preconfigured to Internet filter traffic on your computer. If the firewall detects unrecognized traffic, it initially opens an alert where you can either block the traffic or allow it to proceed.
Webroot not allowing internet access
Contact Us Now
We can help you fix your Webroot not allowing internet access issue in easy steps. All you need to do is follow below-listed steps. You can also call at the toll-free number and talk to a technician for an instant fix at Webroot Support.
Disable Webroot Firewall
- Click the Webroot icon to open Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- The Firewall status shows on the main page under PC Security.
- If the slider button beside Real-time Shield, Web Shield and Firewall displays green, it indicates that they are enabled.
- Click the white portion of the button beside Firewall on Webroot’s Overview Panel, which will then display red (as shown in the above right image).
- You may be prompted to complete a CAPTCHA screen. SecureAnywhere displays a warning that your Firewall is disabled and recommends you re-enable it.
- When appropriate (after CTI Navigator finishes running), click the “Enable Now” button.
Configure Webroot Firewall
- Open Webroot Desktop Firewall and select the Main Menu button on the left panel
- Ensure Traffic Filtering at the top is On (Yellow)
- Select the appropriate Profile (home, office or remote) at the top of the main menu
- Under Trusted Sites/IP Addresses in the lower-left corner of the main screen, click the Add button
- Select URL on the Add sites screen
- Enter ctimls.com in the Host Name box
- Click the Add button.
Check for Windows Update
- Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
- Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on the icon “Windows Update” from the search result.
- On the “Windows Update” window, click on the link: “Check for updates” from the left-hand side of the window to receive a fresh list of updates.
- If the updates are available, then install all the updates listed there.
If none of the above methods help you fix the Webroot not allowing internet access error then you should not wait for any further and place a call for Webroot Support.
Similar FAQ’s (Webroot not allowing internet access) – Webroot Support
- Webroot not allowing internet access
- no internet after uninstalling webroot
- Webroot wifi problems
- Webroot not allowing internet connection
- What is webroot cloud
- Webroot not connecting to the internet
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Webroot Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Webroot Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).