Webroot No Internet Access – If you are facing the Webroot No Internet Access issue after reinstalling the Webroot then it seems like the Webroot Internet Security software installation has corrupted the wireless network card drivers on the computer. This is could be the reason why the wireless network icon is missing from the lower right corner of the screen. Here we are going to help you with the troubleshooting steps to fix the Webroot No Internet Access issue.
Webroot No Internet Access
Contact Us Now
Check the Status of the Device:
In order to check the status of a device in Device Manager, you may follow these steps:
- Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the “Run” command box and press “Enter”.
- Find the Wireless Network Card device, right-click on it and select “Properties”.
- Now click on the “General” tab, and then look in the “Device status” box to see if it mentions any problems with the device or its driver.
You may check if it shows an error code for this device. Please make a note of it and let’s know the details. If the device is disabled, then you may right-click on it and select “Enable”. If that doesn’t help, then try uninstalling and reinstalling it and check if that resolves the issue.
Steps to Uninstall and Reinstall the Wireless Network Card – Webroot No Internet Access:
Step 1: Uninstall the Device Drivers
- Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
- Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
- Search for the wireless network card device from the device list, right-click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
After the restart, please open the Device Manager again and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button. Check if Windows 8.1 detects the Wireless Network Card device and installs an appropriate driver automatically. If the issue still persists, then contact Webroot Support for further help.
Step 2: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.
Check-in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
- Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
- Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on the icon “Windows Update” from the search result.
- On the “Windows Update” window, click on the link: “Check for updates” from the left-hand side of the window to receive a fresh list of updates.
- If the updates are available, then install all the updates listed there.
- In case of Windows Update does not offer the latest Windows 8.1 drivers, then try to contact Webroot Support.
Step 3: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:
Go to the manufacturer website and search for the latest Windows 8.1 or according to your OS compatible Wireless LAN drivers for the computer model and then install it by following the instructions given on the website.
Step 4: Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling Webroot:
- Click on the Start button and open the Control Panel.
- Now You will see either “Uninstall a Program” or “Programs and Features” double-click whichever option you see.
- Select the ‘Webroot’ security product from the list and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code requested and allow the uninstall to complete
- Restart your computer after the uninstall is complete.
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode
- KEEP the computer online to install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy of your version of the product from the link webroot.com/safe.
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it’s installed and then scan to protect.
- Install webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus
- webroot no internet access
- Issues with the webroot log
- webroot login
- webroot cloud
- Issues with webroot gsm
- webroot anytime
- webroot account setup
For further help call Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).