Webroot Installation Error – Webroot Installation Error occurs due to the incorrect or corrupt downloaded file of the product. The error Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation is one of the Webroot installation error. Here we are going to describe some Webroot Error Code and their step-by-step solution.
Webroot Installation Error & Webroot Error 1706 or 102
Contact Us Now
Common Webroot Errors – Webroot Support:
- webroot error 1706
- Fix webroot error 102
- webroot installation error
- Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation
- Unable to install Webroot
- Unable to login Webroot account error
The above-mentioned errors are related to Webroot Installation Error. In order to resolve these errors, you can contact Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Steps to resolve the Webroot Installation Error:
In case you have an admin console with multiple sites, Go to the corresponding site and then select the resource option. There are links for both Windows and Mac downloads that have the keycode directly added into the installation. The keycode you have seems to be entering may not be a site specific key code, rather a GSM Parent key code, which will fail as endpoints will not able to register directly to a GSM keycode.
You can find registry entries and remove as well that registry as the log/data folder.
- For 32bit systems: HKLM\Software\WRData\
- For 64bit systems: HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\WRData\
- c:\Program Data\WRDATA\
After finding the registry Entries you need to delete these registry entries and the folder above and try to initiate your Webroot Program.
Steps to Fix Webroot Error 1706 or 102 – Webroot Installation Error:
In case the Webroot Error 1706 or 102 occurs while login in with Webroot antivirus is that you may lose or forget your credentials. In order to recover from this error you need to follow the steps given below:
- While logging in to the account, if any message “Can’t log in?”appear on your screen.
- Then, Click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- Now, to “Reset your Password”, Click on the button “Password” or “Personal Security Code”.
- Then, click on the “Username” and enter your “Email Address”.
- After entering your email address or username, a message appears on your screen “Your account has not been activated”.
- After receiving the message you will get an activation email on your account.
- Now click on the“Resend Email button” and follow the instruction that is given in the email.
In case you still can’t login your account and getting the Webroot Error 1706 or 102 then repeat this process one more time, during the time of repeating the process again, one new error occurred. Error UPW003 states that the Email address you entered does not Exist in Webroot system. It will indicate you that check the email address that you are provided or use email for creating Webroot account.
The process to recover from Webroot Error 1706 or 102 :
- Now, click on the button that appears on your screen with the message to reach to your account.
- Type the word in answer to your Security Question, you need to be careful as these answers are case sensitive.
- Choose your security question and answer it carefully.
- If your answer is correct, then Webroot antivirus team will send you an email with a link to reset your “Password” or “Personal Security Code” as you requested earlier.
- Finally, click on the link button in the email to reset your “Password”.
- After resetting your password you will be able to access your account easily.
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to resolve the Webroot Installation Error or Webroot Error 1706 or 102. In case you are still facing the same issue then you can contact Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Webroot Installation Error”!