Webroot Critical Error Occurred – Antivirus software such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus frustrates malware in a couple of ways. It scans data and blocks viruses that it detects. And it removes malware that is already lodged in a computer. You can tell it to scan your PC according to a schedule that you select.
- A Webroot Critical Error Occurred. Failed to find required file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WRData\PKG\LPPlugin.dll
- A Webroot Critical Error Occurred. Failed to find required file: C:\Program Data\WRData\PKG\LPPlugin.dll
Webroot Critical Error Occurred
Contact Us Now
If you receive an error message similar to the two listed above, it is due to an error updating a specific file. To resolve this issue, simply uninstall and reinstall your Webroot software.
Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
Follow the correct steps for your Operating System.
- Click Start, then click Run. In the Run window, type “APPWIZ.cpl” (without quotes), then press Enter on your keyboard.
Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Click Start, or the Windows icon. In the Search field, type “APPWIZ.cpl” (without quotes), then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Move your cursor to the bottom right of the screen to open the Charm Bar menu. Click Search, then type “APPWIZ.cpl” (without quotes), and press Enter on your keyboard.
- In the Cortana Search bar type “APPWIZ.cpl” (without quotes), and press Enter on your keyboard.
- This will open your Control Panel to the list of all programs currently installed on your computer.
- Scroll down the programs list until you see Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Click the Webroot SecureAnywhere entry once to select it, then click Uninstall/Remove.
- When asked if you are sure you want to uninstall, click Yes to continue.
- If prompted with a CAPTCHA, enter the requested characters and click Enter.
- Webroot removes itself from your computer.
These steps will help you remove the Webroot from your Windows computer device. If you are facing any issue then you can call the Webroot Support. And for the steps to reinstall the Webroot on your computer, you can go to the next part.
Reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Start the installation routine either from a CD or from a downloaded file. After choosing the method you wish to use to reinstall Webroot, move to the installation part.
- When the Webroot installer dialog opens, enter your keycode in the field. (If your keycode came in an email, you can copy and paste the code into this field).
- If desired, you can click Installation Options at the bottom of the dialog to modify the following settings.
- At the main Installation dialogue, click Agree and Install to being installation.
- If you are prompted to enter an email address, enter your email address and click Continue.
You have successfully reinstall the Webroot on your device. Check whether the Webroot Critical Error has been fixed or not. If the Webroot Critical Error Occurred is still there then you may need help.
Also, if you are facing any issue while uninstalling and reinstalling the Webroot SecureAnywhere then you can reach out to the Webroot Support.
Similar Webroot Tags (Webroot Critical Error Occurred)
- Webroot critical error
- A Webroot critical error occurred
- Webroot critical error internet explorer
- Webroots critical error occurred
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Webroot Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Webroot Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).