TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service – TurboTax is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in the United States. TurboTax is an American tax preparation software package by Intuit acquired Chipsoft. There are a number of different versions, including TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Premier, etc. TurboTax is available for both federal and state income tax returns.
TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service
Contact Us Now
However, a user can also face issues while installing the TurboTax on his device. One of the errors is TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service. If you are looking for an Instant fix then reach out to the TurboTax Support. Talk to a certified technician by placing a call at the toll-free number at TurboTax Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Solution: Check the Task Manager
Try and check whether the can be fixed by checking the task manager services. If this method does not fix the TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service then you can call for Support anytime.
These steps are for Windows XP. For Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10, access the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del, and then select Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab, and then click Image Name to alphabetize the processes.
- If msiexec.exe is in the list, select it, and then click End Process.
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start, then Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools, and the Services.
- Locate and open the Windows Installer service.
- Verify that the startup type is manual and the service status is stopped.
- Install or update TurboTax.
Troubleshooting Tip to Avoid TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service Error
- Used Wired connection over the Wireless while installing the TurboTax.
- To check whether the internet is working or not, open a web browser and go to the random website.
- If the issue is not related to the internet then check other aspects.
- Check whether any security software or Antivirus is not hindering with the installation process of the Turbotax.
- Also, look for the Firewall service of your computer device. Disable it, if necessary.
- In case, your Operating System is not updated then install all the latest updates and then try Turbotax installation.
- Do check the System Requirement for the TurboTax before start the installation.
- If necessary, upgrade your device according to system requirements of the TurboTax.
Other Common Turbotax Issues
- TurboTax 2017 will not install
- TurboTax 2017 installation problems
- Fix TurboTax 2017 updater not working
- TurboTax 2017 won’t install on windows 10
- TurboTax 2016 installation issues
- Fix TurboTax windows update in progress
- TurboTax update
- We’re ready to install TurboTax
- TurboTax Waiting for Installer Service
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the TurboTax Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for TurboTax Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).