TurboTax card has not arrived
The Green Dot Association issues the TurboTax card. This card is provided by Green Dot Bank under a Visa U.S.A Inc. permit.
When will you get the TurboTax card?
After registering your TurboTax account Visa Card, you will get the TurboTax card within the 5-10 of the business days. (Note that the business days will not be counted as of Saturday, Sunday and any official holiday).
Reasons behind the Card has not arrived
The following are the reasons due to which the TurboTax card has not arrived.
- While accessing the TurboTax CD/Download software or IRS Free file program delivered by Turbotax, you will not get the TurboTax card. You will get the TurboTax Card only when you are using TurboTax Online and Turbotax mobile application.
- You will also not receive the TurboTax card if the application is not approved or does not proceed completely.
What should I do if My TurboTax card has not arrived?
If you have not received the TurboTax card after the 10 days of the business days, you need to verify whether you have entered the correct address at the time of purchasing the TurboTax card or not. If you found any mistake in the address, update your address. This will help in resolving the error that you face in getting the TurboTax card.
In case, your TurboTax card not arrived yet follow the steps below:
- The very first step is to open the web browser and enter “secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com” in the address bar. Look for the address bar at the top of the page.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
- From the next window, tap the “Login” tab which you will get at the top right-hand side.
- The login window appears on your screen. Just in case, you don’t have an account, you need to create one. For this, locate and tap the “Create online account” tab.
- With this, the TurboTax online account creation opens. In this window enter the following details.
- In the very first field, type the 16 digit TurboTax card number accurately.
- Select the Expiration month and then Expiration year of your card from the drop-down menu box.
- Next, you have to enter the 3 digit Security Code correctly in the respective field. You will get this code at the backside of your card below your signature.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Type the ZIP code in the respective field.
- Finally, tap the “Continue” tab. Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions carefully to complete the procedure.
- If you already have an account, log in to your account. For this, fill in the details explained below.
- Enter the User Id associated with this account in the respective field.
- Type the password that is linked with this account. Be careful while entering the passwords as passwords are case sensitive.
- Just in case, if you forgot your password while login to the account, tap the “Forgot password” link. Thereafter, follow the on-screen prompts to reset the password.
- If you want to remember the device the login credentials next time you log in. Mark the checkbox next to “Remember me”.
- Tap the “Log In” tab.
After login to your TurboTax online account, you have to file the complaint that your TurboTax account has not arrived. Once you file the complaint, they will cancel your existing Turbotax card. Thereafter, a new Card will be issued and sent on your registered Mailing Address. In case you need any help related to the Turbotax then you can contact Turbotax Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).