Can you please email me my tax return from last year
Once you have filed the last year’s tax return using the TurboTax application, it doesn’t send you an email. So, you have to mail, sign and print your tax return of last year on your own. Follow the below-given procedure to mail your previous year tax return on your registered email address with TurboTax.
Follow the below-given instructions whiling mailing your tax return
- While sending a mail on the registered email address of TurboTax, you have to sign in the middle of the page below the “Sign Here” section. Along with this, you also have to mention the date on which day you have signed the document under the “Date” section.
- After that, you are required to attach the copies of your Wage and Tax Statement (W-2) and other documents showing taxes withheld. You need to attach the documents to the left side of the papers where it is written “Attach Forms”.
- Your tax return will print with the filing directions at the time of printing the last year’s tax returns.
Procedure to print a copy of my tax return from last year filed using the TurboTax CD/Download software
When printing the last year’s return documents, you’ll get all that has been submitted to the government. You’ll also get basic reports and calculation worksheets along with this.
On the printout, you will only get the additional documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. But this does not include the W-2s, 1099s, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage, etc. since these forms were not produced by TurboTax.
Go through the following procedure carefully to print a copy of the tax return that you have filed last year using the TurboTax software.
- Before printing a copy of your tax return, it is recommended that the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software should be installed in your computer. Just in case, if you don’t have this software you have to install this software on your computing device.
- Thereafter, you have to open your tax return from last year that you want to print on your computer.
- Now, opt for the “Print” tab from the file menu. You will trace the file menu in the top left corner.
- In case, you are using a Mac device, opt for the “Print” tab from the TurboTax menu.
- Thereafter, a pop-up window appears on your computer screen. From the pop-up window, you have to choose the form set that you want to print. The form set may include tax returns, specific forms, and so on. Then, tap on the “Preview Print Copy” tab. On the other hand, Mac users first have to choose print options and then tap “Continue”.
- With that, Adobe Acrobat Reader Software will open your forms. Tap on the Printer icon that is located at the top left corner. This will launch the print window on your computer screen. If you want to make any adjustments in the file before getting it print, make it there only.
- Once the adjustments are made, tap the “Print” tab. You will get this tab at the bottom of the page.
- Hence, this completes the process of printing the tax return using the TurboTax software.
You can also print your tax return directly from the saved PDF of your return. For this, you have to double-click on the PDF to launch it. Thereafter, print the tax returns of your last year.
* Must Read Turbotax card has not arrived