Reset Change True Key Master Password McAfee – True Key is a brilliant way to secure your all login and encrypt your login credentials. You can even choose to SIgn in without a password. Just choose your method to Sign in such as face recognition, fingerprint detection, Master Password and more.
Reset Change True Key Master Password McAfee
Contact Us Now
In this article, we will focus on the True Key Master Password. With the Master password, you will only be required to remember one password and only you will have this password. Simply, login to any website and use True Key Master Password for any login after that.
How to Reset the Master Password
- Open your web browser and Sign in to the True Key.
- Click the user icon at the top-right of your screen and view your profile.
- Go to the My Factor Screen and click Edit next to Change Master Password.
- On the next screen, confirm your identity by entering your current password.
- Then go and create a new password and enter it.
- Verify your new password by re-entering it.
- Click Change password.
- When the Master Password Changed message pops-up on your screen, you will know the Master Password change is successful.
How to Change the Master Password
You can only change your Master Password if you know the current Master Password.
- Go to the My True Key Profile by searching it on your Windows or Mac device.
- Then click on the edit option which would have a pencil icon.
- In the Master Password, enter your new password.
- Then type your current Master Password.
- Click on submit button to confirm changes to your account.
True Key Master Password FAQ
Is my Master Password stored on the True Key servers?
No, Only you know your Master Password. The True Key Master Password is not stored on any server. Also, all your data are encrypted, which can only be decrypted by using the True Key Master Password.
What happens if I forget my Master Password?
If you forget your True Key Master Password then you need to contact the True Key Customer Support to help you retrieve the password using some easy steps.
Can someone steal my Master Password if I am using a Wi-Fi connection I do not trust?
No, your Password will never be sent to any network or server when your using any kind of network connection or otherwise.
My Master Password will not let me in. What should I do?
If this problem occurs with your device too, then follow these measures carefully.
- Check whether the Master Password is entered correctly or not.
- The Master Password is case sensitive.
- Do not copy paste the password. This is not how it works.
- Uninstall browser extension, it may cause conflict with the True Key.
If the problem is still there or you need assistance to help you with above-mentioned steps then call us at the toll-free number. We provide customer support for various issues related to McAfee and True Key. Our skilled technician will help you fix the issue in no time.
Hope you like the Article related to “Reset Change True Key Master Password McAfee”!