Quicken Not Adding Correctly – If Quicken Not Adding Correctly then You may need to repair the damaged file first. The user may find their categories demonstrating abnormal behavior, which may include not displaying properly in reports, disappearing from transactions, or unable to edit or delete the category itself. Here we are going to discuss the step by step process which helps to troubleshoot the issue Quicken Not Adding Correctly.
Quicken Not Adding Correctly
Contact Us Now
Steps to Fix Error Quicken Not Adding Correctly:
First of all, you need to make sure that your Quicken program is up-to-date, then validate your data file in the program. In case you suspect that a category has become damaged in your data file then you can follow some simple steps below to repair the damaged file:
- First, go to the Tools Menu and then click on the Category List option.
- Now click on:
- the Options from the drop-down menu, and select Manage Categories, In Quicken 2011.
- the Add Categories option, In Quicken 2010 and older.
- After that click on Mark All, select the Add Button and then click on the OK button.
The above-mentioned process will be going to rebuild the category list. In case you are still seeing error Quicken Not Adding Correctly with one or more categories then,
follow below-given steps, before rebuilding that category:
- You need to go to the Tools Menu and then click on the Category List option.
- Now click on the New button and create a new category similarly named to the category that is broken or damaged.
- After that go to the Edit Menu, select Find & Replace and then click Find/Replace option.
- Now change the Look In drop-down selection to Category and then type in the name of the broken category in the Find field
- Click Find All and then check of any transactions with the broken category in the list that is displayed in Quicken.
- Choose Mark All, If all the transactions listed have the broken category.
- Select Category, In the Replace drop-down menu and then in the With field choose the new category that was added.
- Now click on Replace when completed then you can delete the broken category.
- After that rename the new category to a more appropriate name.
Related Errors – Quicken Support:
- Repair damaged quicken file
- Quicken super validate 2017
- How to resolve Quicken problems
- Quicken cannot open the file because it is damaged
- Quicken 2017 problems
- Error: Quicken reports not working
- Quicken 2017 freezes
- Quicken support
For more information contact Quicken Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Quicken Not Printing”!