Quicken Not Accepting Password – Quicken file password feature is intended to prevent anyone who does not have the password for accessing the file or program.
You will not be able to access that Quicken file if,
- You cannot remember the password to the file or program,
- The person who protected the file is not available to give you the password.
We have designed a tool that removes your Quicken data file password and allow you to get back to your finances. You can also enter a new and easy to remember password if you would want.
Quicken Not Accepting Password
Contact Us Now
The error Quicken Not Accepting Password can be caused by the enhanced security features of the latest version of the product. By reverting to your previously installed version, you may be able to resolve this issue yourself. You can also try opening the data file in that version, and then remove the password from the data file to resolve the error. When you have the password removed from the file then you should be able to successfully convert to your new version of Quicken. You can now open the data file and then reset your password.
In order to resolve the error Quicken Not Accepting Password, first you will need your previous and new version of Quicken in handy. For further help contact Quicken Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Methods to Fix the Error Quicken Not Accepting Password:
Method 1– Uninstall the previous version and Reinstall New version of Quicken:
- First and the foremost, you need to uninstall your new version of Quicken from your system.
- When your new version of Quicken has been uninstalled then reinstall the earlier version of the product.
- Now Open your Quicken data file and then remove the password.
- After that reinstall your new version of Quicken on your system.
- You can now upgrade/convert your Quicken data file to your new version of Quicken. When you open an older data file in a newer version of Quicken then this process should be done automatically.
- You can now reset your data file password by adding a password to your data file if required after upgrading/converting.
Method 2 – Remove Password:
- First of all, open your Quicken file that has the data file password and then click the Forgot Password link.
- Clicking on the Forgot Password link on the screen will launch the in-product removal tool.
- Now you will be prompted a series of security questions to answer.
- Now select the accounts that match your accounts tracked in the file and then answer questions based on the data found in the data.
- If you have answered the questions correctly then click Submit to reset the password.
- When you have successfully answered the security questions then click Remove Password to remove the password and open the data.
Related Errors – Quicken Support:
- Quicken password not working
- How to download Quicken password reset tool?
- Quicken could not use the password you entered
- Quicken won’t accept bank password
- Why is quicken asking for my intuit password
- Quicken automated password removal tool
- Quicken password vault problem
- Enter Intuit id password page not found
For the further information contact Quicken Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Quicken Not Accepting Password”!