Quicken is not responding – In case your Accounts Personal or Quicken has been working fine and suddenly it produces Quicken is not responding error then it can be due to the recently installed application or automatic update. In some cases, you may receive an error that Quicken can’t open. Here we are going to discuss some common errors related to Quicken is not responding error and their solution.
Quicken is not responding
Contact Us Now
Related Error Messages to Quicken is not responding:
- This does not appear to be the same computer your copy of Quicken was originally installed
- Quicken launcher has stopped working.
- Error 1601, 1602, 1603: The application failed to initialize properly or The application has failed to start
- Unable to open Quicken for Windows after installation
- Unable to open Quicken on a computer running .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft utility Fix It For Me and/or instructions for using dotnetfx.exe
- Installing .NET 2.0 SP1 for 64-bit Windows
Steps to fix the error Quicken is Not Responding:
Method 1 –
In case Windows creating and/or retaining incorrect Compatibility Mode settings for Quicken. Then follow the below-given process.
- First, right-click the Quicken icon on your Desktop and choose Properties and then go to the Compatibility tab.
- Now select the checkbox Run this program in Compatibility mode for and then select the very last Windows selection from the drop-down list.
- After that, you need to de-select all other checkboxes on this screen and then click Apply.
- Now remove the checkmark for Run this program in Compatibility mode for and then click OK.
- Launch Quicken and check whether the error Quicken is not responding is resolved or not.
In case the error Quicken is not responding still persists then you may contact Quicken Support for the further help.
Method 2 –
If Windows may have an old Compatibility association with the desktop icon (shortcut) for Quicken. Try this:
- Click the Windows Start button and choose Computer.
- Double-click the C: drive and then again double-click the Program Files folder.
- Open the Quicken folder by double-clicking on it and then double-click QW.exe.
Method 3 –
In case your Windows User Account doesn’t have sufficient permissions to use Quicken. Try this:
- Click the Windows Start button and choose Computer and then double-click the C: drive.
- Now double-click the Program Files folder and then right-click the Quicken folder and choose Properties.
- Click on the Security tab, select Administrators and then Click on the Advanced button.
- Now click on Administrators, click the Edit button and then click on Continue, again click on Administrators.
- After that tick both the checkboxes and then click the Edit button.
- Now click Continue and then click the Full Control checkbox and then click OK on each window until all are closed.
- Launch Quicken.
You may need to confirm that your Windows User Account belongs to the Administrators policy group. From the Windows Start button choose Control Panel, click on User Accounts > Change Account Type.
- Error: Quicken 2017 will not open
- Quicken clean uninstall
- How to install Quicken repair tool
- Quicken support
- Error: Quicken will not open
- Quicken one step update not working
- How to fix Quicken problems
- Quicken 2015 not opening
- Quicken not opening in windows 10
- Error: Quicken 2014 not opening
- Quicken 2016 not opening
- Error: Quicken will not open the data file
- Quicken not opening the last file
- Quicken could not open file
- reinstall Quicken
- Quicken 2018 not responding
- Quicken launcher not responding
In case you need further help to fix Quicken is not responding then contact Quicken Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Quicken is not responding“!