Quicken Error CC-506 – The Quicken Error CC-506 occurs when Quicken cannot match your downloaded information to a Quicken account during the update. In case you need further help then you can contact Quicken Support.
Quicken Error CC-506
Contact Us Now
Update to the latest release of Quicken
- Choose Tools menu > One Step Update.
- Deselect all items, and then click Update Now.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to update to the latest release.
- Try updating your accounts again. If the problem persists, continue with the procedures below.
Refresh your account information
- From your account register:
- In Quicken 2013 or newer: Select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- In Quicken 2012 or older: click on Account Actions
- Then select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- If the problem persists, continue with the procedures below.
Deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, and then force Quicken to “discover” all available accounts:
- Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A);
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List;
- Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab;
- When finished, close the Account List;
- Close, then Re-Open Quicken;
- Click the Add Account button at the bottom of the Account Bar on your main view;
- Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented, UNTIL you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution;
- Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.
If the account was closed, deactivate it from future online updates
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button next to the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click the Online Services tab.
- Click Remove from One Step Update to stop downloading transactions for this account.
Related Errors (Quicken Error CC-506) – Quicken Support:
- Quicken 2017 error cc 503
- Quicken code cc 506
- Error: Quicken error cc 502
- Quicken cc 506 Wells Fargo
- Quicken is unable to update your accounts
- Error: Quicken one step update error
- Quicken error cc 587
- Quicken capital one download error
For more information please contact Quicken Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).