The QuickBooks has a huge database server that allows the various users to store their company data and get to access them easily and very conveniently. The QuickBooks database error displays as” Error.Cannot communicate with the company file.”
QuickBooks Database Error
Contact Us Now
The cause of this error may be the firewall which is basically caused by any one of the following :
-A third party firewall has been installed on the network connection to the server that has been lost.
-The server has not been set up properly.
-The QuickBooks database server manager is not running on the server.
Below are some fixes provided for your benefit that will possibly help you out to resolve this error.
Solution: QuickBooks Database Error
The file doctor should be used
- Firstly you need to download the QuickBooks file doctor.
- Further, you need to run the file doctor.
- Lastly to need to update your QuickBooks to the latest release.
Check out the third party firewall
- Firstly Check out the firewall and internet security settings for the latest updates.
- Further, you need to have a good network connection.
- In addition to this check on the folder permission option to verify the permissions to share the company files.
Create network data files.
- Firstly open your computer and press on the windows key.
- Furthermore, type in the QuickBooks database server manager.
- Select the option available from the QuickBooks database manager.
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks if the QuickBooks appear in the program list.
- A dialog box appears on the screen where you need to specify some things.
- Select the option that you will be using the QuickBooks on the same computer.
- Again select that you will be storing the company file over the shared network.
- Another window appears on the screen of the QuickBooks database manager.
- Therefore Click on the add folder option.
- Nextly open the folder.
- Click on the scan option after adding all the folders.
- Therefore After the scan, the company files displays under the QuickBooks company file section.
- Lastly, verify your files.
These above-given methods are easy to perform and you will easily get over this Quickbook database error. In case you don’t find the above fixes as appropriate then feel free to contact the QuickBooks support team.
Similar issues that you might face: QuickBooks Database Error
- the QuickBooks database server manager
- the QuickBooks error
- QuickBooks database server stopped
- the QuickBooks file doctor
- QuickBooks not connecting to a server
- the QuickBooks support
- QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
- displays QuickBooks network error during login
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the QuickBooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for QuickBooks Support at +1-(888) 525-9575(US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Troubleshoot QuickBooks Database error”!