QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error – QuickBooks is a small or medium business accounting software. It provides an On-premise version as well as Cloud version to suit your business needs. While using QuickBooks you may find some issues. One issue among them is QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error issue. You can follow the steps mentioned in this article to fix this issue. You can also contact QuickBooks Support to get a resolution to your other issues.
QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error
Contact Us Now
Possible Reasons for QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error
Let us outline some possible reasons due to which you are getting QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error. Following are the basic reasons:
- If your QuickBooks file installation is ‘corrupt’ then you can face this issue.
- If you have a third-party firewall that is not configured for QuickBooks application.
- Sometimes, Bitdefender blocks certain ports that are used by QuickBooks to exchange data. This can also be the reason for QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error.
Steps to Resolve the QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error
Follow the given steps to resolve QuickBook Parameter Incorrect Error issue.
Solution 1. Steps to Fix QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error Manually
Rename the Network Data (.nd) File
Network Data files are a configuration file that allows QuickBooks to access a company file in a particular network. You need to rename this file. Following are the steps to follow:
- Locate the folder where the company file is saved.
- Open the folder and recognize the .nd file there.
- Right-click on that file and choose ‘Rename’ option.
- Now, you need to type ‘.old’ at the end of the file name.
Rescan Your File with the help of QuickBooks Database Server Manager
You can use this option only if you are using the company file over the network. Follow the given step:
- Open the search box by clicking on the start button.
- After that, type QuickBooks Database Server Manager in the given box.
- On the opened Window, you need to select the ‘Add folder’ option.
- Just after that, you will see the Browse Folder window.
- Now, you need to choose the folder where your company’s file is stored and then click ok.
- Finally, you need to select the ‘scan’ button.
When the scan completes, you can simply re-open the company file to ensure that the QuickBook Parameter Incorrect Error issue has finished.
Solution 2. Configure Your System Firewall to Fix QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error
As you know that QuickBooks does not provide support for antivirus or firewall. You may also need to contact your service provider. They can ensure that everything is working fine. You can try these steps as well:
- Check for latest updates of your security provider to resolve QuickBook Parameter Incorrect Error.
- You can also configure your firewall to allow internet access to QuickBooks related files.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the firewall to resolve the issue.
Solution 3. Configure Bitdefender to Resolve QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error
Sometimes Bitdefender recognized certain programs as harmful. In order to protect your computer, it blocks access to those programs. So, there is a possibility that it may also block the QuickBooks. You need to configure the Bitdefender settings to fix the QuickBook Parameter Incorrect Error. Steps are below:
- Open the Bitdefender and choose ‘Antivirus’ from the menu option.
- Again, you need to select ‘custom level’ option.
- Afterward, select the ‘Exclude Path From scan’
- Furthermore, you need to select the ‘new item’ button from the opened window.
- Finally, it is required to select ‘mapped drive’ or ‘UNC’ path from the options.
- You can use this path to browse to the company’s file.
So the Bitdefender is configured. You simply need to check whether QuickBook Parameter Incorrect Error is resolved. If not then. Contact QuickBooks Support. You can also contact your antivirus provider to fix Bitdefender issue as well.
Some Related Queries – QuickBooks Support
- QuickBooks error
- QuickBooks error 0
- QuickBooks Download steps
- 80070057 the parameter is incorrect
- QuickBooks Bitdefender
- QuickBooks support
- how to fix QuickBooks errors
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with the company file
- QuickBooks error 6130
- QuickBooks error 6123
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the QuickBooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for QuickBooks Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “What are the Methods to Fix QuickBooks Parameter Incorrect Error“!