QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions – QuickBooks is a software that is developed by Intuit. It is used in small or medium business firms to regulate financial activities of the firm. It helps to contain all the financial details of the employees, vendors or any other transactions.
However, we will be discussing the QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions issue. This error is also known as error C=43. This issue can be seen while performing any of the transactions from the QuickBooks software. In order to fix this issue, you need to follow some steps.
QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions
Contact Us Now
Some Causes of The QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions Issue
Before jumping on the solutions of the QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions issue. You need to know the possible reasons behind this issue. Some of them are the following:
- Sometimes, damaged data can be the cause of this issue.
- This error also occurs while printing some special forms such as W-2, 1099, etc.
Solution 1. You Need to Run the QuickBooks Rebuild Data Utility to Fix the Issue
As you know that there are several reasons for this error. One of them is QuickBooks data damage. You can also turn off or turn on QuickBooks Desktop to fix this error. If the issue is not resolved then follow steps:
- First of all, you need to click on the File menu on the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Secondly, select the ‘utilities’ option.
- Afterward, you need to select the ‘rebuild data’ from the menu.
- Select ‘ok’ on the pop-up that appears on your QuickBooks screen.
- Now, follow the prompts to save the back-up.
- However, you need to be patient as it takes some time.
- Finally, you need to click on ‘ok’ once the Rebuild completes.
With the help of this solution, you can easily resolve the QuickBook Error Reading Transactions issue. You can also consider the next solution if this didn’t work
Solution 2. Delete all OCR-A fonts and Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop on Your Device
So, the first solution did not give any resolution to QuickBook Error Reading Transactions issue. Do not worry, you can follow the given points:
- Firstly, you need to delete all the OCR-A fonts.
- Second, you need to uninstall QuickBooks and then Reinstall it.
- Once you reinstall it, you need to make sure that the issue is no more troubling you.
If the issue remains, then you need to contact QuickBooks support.
Solution 3. Download and Run A Professional Utility Tool to fix QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions
You can also download a Utility tool to fix such errors. There are many third party over the internet that can provide this tool. Most of the time, it fixes the QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions issue.
- We recommend you to install any Professional Utility Program.
- You can find it on QuickBooks official website.
- However, these tools are effective in severely damaged files as well.
Similar Questions – QuickBooks Support
- QuickBooks verify error
- free Quickbooks
- QuickBooks software
- QuickBooks error 293
- How to fix QuickBooks error 77?
- QuickBooks rebuild error 61
- how to troubleshoot QuickBooks
- QuickBooks this transaction does not exist in the company file
- What are QuickBooks utilities?
- QuickBooks repair tool
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Quickbooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call Quickbooks at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Quickbooks Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Various steps to fix QuickBooks Error Reading Transactions“!