QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505 – QuickBooks company error H101 H202 H303 or H505 is the most common error which mostly happens when you are trying to access company files which are located on another computer and you would be getting this error.
QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505
Contact Us Now
We are going to help you fix this error by providing you easy troubleshooting steps. You can also call at the toll-free number to get QuickBooks Support, talk to a technician, who will help you fix the QuickBooks errors in no time.
Why QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505?
When you open company file into multi-user mode shows error:
QuickBooks Error Code H202
- You are trying to work with a company file that is placed on another computer and this replica of QuickBooks cannot reach the server on that computer.
- It appears when QuickBooks software on your computer unable to communicate with the server.
QuickBooks Error Codes H101 H303 H505
- You are attempting to work with company files that are located on another computer and that computer demand extra installation and setup.
Why this Error occurs:
Company Desktop is trying to make a connection to company files but unable to communicate with the server. There are several issues which can be the reason behind the occurrence of this error:
- Incorrect hosting configuration setting.
- When QB Firewall setting blocking to access company files or it’s blocking incoming and outgoing communication.
- Damaged or incorrect.ND files configuration that allow QB to access company files in a network.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager unable to find IP address of host computer or using different IP address.
- When the setting of DNS is incorrect.
Fix QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505
To resolve the error code H101 H202 H303 H505 try to follow one of these given solutions:
Step 1: Verify hosting and services
- To verify hosting, follow these steps.
- On each hosting computer open QuickBooks and go to File>Utilities.
- See Host Multi-User Access on the list, this computer is not hosting the file. Move to the next laptop. Remember don’t change anything on your workstation.
- QuickBooks Error Code H101 H202 H303 H505 Fix Resolve Support
- If you see Stop Hosting Multi-User Access, select it.
- In the Company, File Must Be Closed window, click Yes.
Step 2: Configure the Firewall.
- Make connection Windows Firewall Settings
- On the left, right-click on Outbound Rules, and select New Rule
- Select Ports and click Next.
- Choose TCP and in the specific local ports box.
- Click Next and select Allow the Connection.
- Click Next to enter a name in the name field and click Finish.
- Repeat above steps for the Inbound Rules.
- Open QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
Similar QuickBooks Errors
- QuickBooks H505 error fix
- H202 QuickBooks 2017
- QuickBooks firewall ports
- H202 error QuickBooks 2018
- QuickBooks file doctor
- QuickBooks 2017 error
- H202 error in QuickBooks desktop
- QuickBooks 2017 error h505
- QuickBooks multi-user mode not working
- Windows firewall is blocking QuickBooks
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the QuickBooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for QuickBooks Support at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505“!