QuickBooks error Filename Too Long – Quickbook assigns you with a limit of words up to which or how much longer your File Name should be.
If you try Elaborating that name or Exceed the limit of words it A prompt with an error “File Name Too Long”.
You can overcome these limitations
QuickBooks Error Filename too Long
Contact Us Now
Methods For QuickBooks error filename too long:
Method 1: Change The location
- If the checkbook is prompting the error again and again that the “File Name” too long then you need to change the location of the extraction because the location can also be a problem:
- Firstly go to the “Startup Menu”.
- Therefore in the search box type “Window Explorer”.
- Double Click on the “Window Explorer” to open it.
- Open the file in which you are getting an error.
- You need to open the File with the “WinRar Archives”.
- For opening the file with “WinRar Archives” Right-click on the file.
- It will prompt a certain option. Click on “OPEN WITH” and choose the option you want to open the file with
- Therefore once you choose the open with option. It will prompt an option as “Extract to”
- Click on it.
- Lastly, choose the folder in your system where you want to move the file to.
- Since you select the folder to move the file. The File location will change.
Method 2: Change The File Name
- Firstly, From the left corner down the desktop.
- Go to the Startup Menu.
- In the search box type “Window Explorer”.
- From there open the File that is having an error in it.
- Open the file with “WinRar Archive”.
- Therefore choose any Folder.
- Right Click on the Folder and select the “Rename” option.
- Type a short and meaningful name for your file.
- Lastly, press Enter.
- You need to make sure that your file name should not be too long because longer the name will be difficult it becomes. So the File Name should be Short but also such that another person can understand properly.
FAQ: QuickBooks error filename too long
how to insert logo in QuickBooks invoice
What is QuickBooks desktop support
QB desktop community
the filename you specified is not valid or too long rename
what are QuickBooks desktop forums
QuickBooks com download
why QuickBooks desktop support page
QB support tool
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the QuickBooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for QuickBooks Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “QuickBooks error Filename Too Long”!