QuickBooks Error 3371 – When you configure your desktop or activate your QuickBooks for the first time, you may encounter with the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118. This error can be a frustrating one for you, as it disallows you to open your QB file. You may get a warning message showing.
QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files. For troubleshooting steps, note the error and type the following in a web browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html.
QuickBooks error 3371
Contact Us Now
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 happens?
You can understand it in a way that Intuit makes it compulsory to have license information stored on your hard drive. By any mean, if that information, file, or license data get corrupted, damaged or missing; you can encounter this error code.
This can also occur during the process of cloning the data on the c:/ drive to another new hard drive. In these case, you have to delete your entitlement file. Also, you need to re-enter your license information to get this problem resolved.
- Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license information. Intuit search for this particular file, every time it is active. By any means, if this gets damaged; you may face this problem.
- Damaged MSXML component: MSXML is an essential component provided by Microsoft. It is needed by QB desktop to run on your system. If this gets damaged, it can cause difficulties in accessing this accounting software.
Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code-11118
The two error dialogue box displays two different solution procedure to follow in order to fix QuickBooks error 3371. One says about reinstalling your product and another suggestion to search for help on the website.
Both options seem not to be efficient. Hence, here on we are describing how to fix this particular problem.
- Press window key + R on your keyboard.
- After that, a window will open. Enter (or copy and paste) here C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv8
- You will reach window explorer at the following location
- Just delete this ecml file. Do a right-click and select Delete. Close the window now.
- After performing this step, Run QuickBooks, Register the product again.
- QuickBooks could not load the license data after a clone
Most probably, you will be able to resolve your issues. However, you can contact our QuickBooks Support expert to learn more.
The problem can still occur. If your window is outdated, or updates are not installed. Follow the simple steps below.
- Click on window icon, Start button
- Select All Programs -> Window update
- Click on check for updates
- After a successful update, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop again.
After trying all the steps discussed above, you must have resolved the error. By the way, if the problem still exists then you may need the help of an expert.
Other Common QuickBooks Errors
- QuickBooks error 3371 status code -1
- Quick-Books error 3371 new hard drive
- Error 3371 status code 11118 Quick-Books 2018
- QuickBooks 3371 status code -1
- Quick-Books error 3371 could not load the license data
- Error 3371: could not initialize license properties
- QuickBooks registration error
- Fix QuickBooks error 3371 status 11118
- QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11104
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the QuickBooks Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for QuickBooks Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “QuickBooks error 3371“!