Sign In to Outlook Account – If can’t sign in to your Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account, or you’re not sure how to sign in or sign out, here are some solutions.
Here in this blog, we will discuss the steps to Sign In to Outlook Account. We are also going to tell you some troubleshooting steps to for fix any issue.
Sign In to Outlook Account
Contact Us Now
You can also contact the Outlook Support team if you come across any error when following the steps to Sign In to Outlook Account.
Sign in to Outlook.com
- Firstly, open the web browser on your computer.
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
Can’t sign in to Outlook.com?
Check these things first
If you’re having problems signing into your account, make sure:
- Caps Lock is turned off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Your email address is spelled correctly.
- Your account hasn’t been inactive for more than 365 days. To keep your Outlook.com account active, you must sign in to the account at least once every 365 days. After 365 days of inactivity, your email will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
If you’re still having problems signing in, you might need to:
- Check the service status for Outlook.com
- Reset your password
- Turn off automatic sign in
I forgot my password or it’s not working
If you’ve forgotten or lost your password, you can create a new one.
- Go to Reset your password to begin.
- Choose the reason you can’t sign in, and select Next.
- Enter the email address you used when you created your Microsoft account.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen and select Next.
- If you added security info to your account, choose whether a one-time code will be sent to your alternate phone number or email address.
- Enter the code you receive on the next screen, and create a new password.
Similar Queries – Outlook Support
- Outlook sign up
- Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook 365
- Hotmail create account
- Microsoft account sign up
- MSN Hotmail
- Create Outlook account
- Outlook homepage
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Sign In to Outlook Account“!