Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC78 – Outlook Error 0x800CCC78 is counted as the most typical error while working with Microsoft Outlook. This error message notifies the wrong inputs of the outgoing server detail. Remember, this error does not impact upon incoming of Outlook messages. If you will search the internet for this error, then you will find that most of Outlook users have stated that in such circumstances they are able to receive emails rather than sending messages.
Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC78
Contact Us Now
Troubleshoot Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC78
- Open Outlook
- From the Tools menu select Account Settings. The Account Settings box appears.
- Verify that the Email tab is selected. Your email account appears, usually labeled mail.yourdomain.com
- Click on the account to highlight it, and click on the Change icon above it. The Internet E-mail Settings appear.
- Click the button More Settings… in the lower right-hand corner. The Internet Email Settings box appears.
- Click on the tab Outgoing Server.
- Click the checkbox My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and verify that the circle-box Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected and then Click OK to close the Internet Email Settings box.
- Do NOT use the “Test Account Setting…” button to test the settings. This will fail.
- Click the Finish button to close the Internet E-mail Settings box. Click the Close button to close the Account Settings box.
- Open “Outlook”.
- Click on the “Tools” menu, after that “Email Account” settings.
- Then click “Next” to view or change “Email Account” settings.
- Now double-click on “Email Account”.
- Click on “More setting” and then “Outgoing Server” tab.
- After that, select “My Outgoing server requires authentication” checkbox.
- Click the “Advanced” tab and change the “Outgoing Server” port number to 587.
- Click Ok >> Next >> Finish button.
If these methods are unable to fix the Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC78 then you need the help of a technician. Call us at the toll-free number and get instant Outlook Support.
Related Errors – Outlook 0x800CCC78
- 0x800ccc78 outlook 2010
- 0x800ccc78 outlook 2013
- sending reported error 0x800ccc78 outlook 2016
- 0x800ccc78 outlook 2007
- smtputf8 outlook
- sending reported error 0x800ccc80 outlook 2007
- 0x800ccc78 windows live mail
- 0x800ccc78 outlook express
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).