Outlook Error 400 – There was an unexpected fault in the connector while trying to send a message. The message was not sent. This error message is not common but may occur if the message that you are sending contains unusual formatting or content that prevents it from being forwarded.
Outlook Error 400
Contact Us Now
To fix this Error 400, we recommend you to check the content that you are sharing. If the error is still there you can call the Outlook Support for assistance. Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your Error 400 problems. We strongly recommend you to place a call at the Outlook Support and get hold of a technician to fix Outlook Error 400.
Symptoms of Error 400
- “Error 400” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 400 when running the same program.
- “Outlook Error 400” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These 400 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Outlook) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. To avoid this error in future, we recommend you keep your computer updated.
Troubleshoot Error 400
Restore System to the Previous Version
- Click the Start button.
- In the search box, type “System Restore” and hit ENTER.
- In the results, click System Restore.
- Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted).
- Follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
- Restore your computer.
Get hold of a technician to fix the Outlook Error 400, if the above method is unable to fix the issue, at Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Run System File Checker
- Click the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type “SFC /SCANNOW” and hit ENTER.
- System File Checker will begin scanning for Error 400 and other system file problems
- Be patient, the system scan may take a while.
- Follow the on-screen commands.
If the Outlook Error 400 is not fixed by following the above methods then you can try to fix it by calling at the Outlook Support. The Outlook Support provides a toll-free number which is 24/7 available.
FAQ’s – Outlook Error 400
- The remote server returned an error: (400) bad request
- The remote server returned an error (400) bad request web API
- Apache 400 error
- The remote server returned an error 400 bad request at system net httpwebrequest get a response
- Office 365 HTTP error 400. The size of the request headers is too long
- 400 bad request SharePoint online
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Outlook Error 400”!