Outlook Error 0x800cccdd – The Outlook Error code 0x800cccdd is common for the Outlook’s users if they are accessing their email in Microsoft Outlook using the IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) connection. Although, IMAP is one of the best protocol methodologies to synchronize server emails (web-based like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etc.) with the email client application due to its N numbers of properties then also it sometimes causes errors.
Outlook Error 0x800cccdd
Contact Us Now
Reason Behind the Outlook Error Code 0x800cccdd
Outlooks Error 0x800cccdd arise due to IMAP connection in MS Outlooks because IMAP is a highly advanced genre of the protocol to handle emails over the network and it does not need the help of any kind of settings or parameter to synchronize emails from the server to the local machine (email client). IMAP automatically (with Online mode) sync the entire database and other updates from the server whenever a user initiates MS-Outlook.
In simple terms, error 0x800cccdd in Microsoft Outlooks with an IMAP connection occurs when “schedule an automatic send/receive every X minutes” is enabled and you have already set “X” times for the execution of sending/receiving.
So, to fix Error 0x80occcdd (in Outlook), just disable “Schedule an automatic send/to receive every X minutes” option by following the given set of instructions:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the “Send/Receive Groups” in the Send/Receive menu.
- From the “Send/Receive Groups” option, move on to the “Define Send/Receive Groups”.
- Now, a new window” Send/Receive Groups” will appear on your screen. Here, uncheck the “Schedule an automatic send/receive every” dialog box.
- It is also common for an older version of Microsoft Outlook such as 2003 and 2007, so have a look towards the steps to resolve the error code 0x800cccdd in Outlook 2007.
- Click on the “Tool” menu and go to “Send/Receive” option
- Move the cursor on Send/Receive option and go to “Send/Receive Settings”.
- By moving the cursor towards “Send/Receive Settings”, again a menu will appear on the screen. Just make a click on “Define Send/Receive Groups”.
- Now, in the “Send/Define Groups”, disable the “Schedule an automatic send/receive every X minutes” from the “Setting for group all accounts” section.
Workaround Methods to Resolve Outlook Error Code 0x800cccdd
- Create a New Outlook Profile: It’s not necessary that every time making changes in the send/receives groups can solve Outlook error code 0x800cccdd. Damaged MS-Outlook Profile can also create such a scenario. And if the above suggestion does not work, then re-create the Outlook profile.
- Try Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe): Scanpst.exe is really effective to fix send/receive errors in Microsoft Outlook. And according to analysis, most of the Outlook experts always advice to first try Inbox Repair Tool at the time of any error or bug in Outlook.
- Switch to Outlook Recovery Tool: Corruption in Outlook PST File is too common whether you are using an IMAP account or POP3 and most of the times scanpst.exe not get successful to solve these errors. In such an instance, immediately switch to Outlook PST Recovery Tool.
Related Issues – Outlook Error 0x800cccdd
- Your IMAP server closed the connection Outlook 2010
- Your IMAP server closed the connection Outlook 2007
- Error code 0x800cccd9
- IMAP error code
- 0x800cccdd Gmail
- Error code 0x800cccdcc
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Outlook Error 0x800cccdd“!