Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13 – Unable to send Winsock request & Unable to read Winsock reply. Outlook is one of free web-based email service provider. Highly praised by the users, Outlook is used by many professionals.
Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13
Contact Us Now
But sometimes, due to small reason, you can get errors which could make it difficult to send and receive emails. The Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13 are related to same issue. If you are looking for an instant fix, then call the Outlook Support and all your issues will be fixed without any hassle.
Repair Windows Essentials
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type appwiz.cpl.
- Right-click on Windows Live Essentials and select Uninstall/Change.
- Click Repair all Windows Live programs.
Try using the Outlook and check whether the Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13 is fixed or not. If the problem is still there then you can call the Outlook Support and get the help of a skilled technician.
Remove the Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 and 0x800CCC13
To remove the Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13, which is making it difficult for the user to send and receive emails. You can try these steps:
You can apply the procedure keeping it in mind that you are capable of going through it as it requires great technical skills.
- First of all open Outlook application and go to
- Jump to the Account settings.
- Now choose E-mail
- Select your account and click on Repair and then click on
- Go to the Internet E-mail Settings and select More Settings.
- In Outgoing Server, tab deselects all the checkboxes.
- You can also provide correct username and password.
- Now click on OK and then on Next and then finally click on Finish
In case the Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13 is not fixed by using the above method then you can try calling the Outlook Support for assistance.
Check for Windows Updates
- Click the Start button.
- Type “update” into the search box and hit ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.
It is advised to keep the Windows up-to-date. Otherwise, your computer all the data on it can get corrupted.
Other Similar Errors
- Outlook error 0x800ccc13 Windows 7
- 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2010
- 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2007
- Sending reported error 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2007
- Outlook error 0x800ccc13 attachment
- 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2010 Windows 7
- 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2010 Windows 10
- Outlook error 0x800ccc0f
- 0x800ccc13 Outlook 2016 Windows 7
- Outlook error code
- Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0f
- Microsoft Outlook error
- Outlook error 0x8004010f
- Send/receive an error in Outlook 2016
- Outlook send receive error 0x80040610
- Outlook error 0x800ccc0e
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Outlook Error 0x800CCC12 & Outlook Error 0x800CCC13”!