Outlook Error 0x800CCC11 – Mailing list not known on the server – When using Microsoft Outlook Services, the user may come across a few errors. One of the common errors faced by a user is Outlook Error 0x800CCC11. We are here to provide you troubleshooting steps to fix the error in no time. You can also call the Outlook Support and talk to a technician, who will help you fix the issue.
Outlook Error 0x800CCC11
Contact Us Now
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800CCC1
- “Error 0x800CCC11” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x800CCC11 when running the same program.
- “INVALID_ADDRESS_LIST” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These 0x800CCC11 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Outlook) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system.
Causes of Outlook Error 0x800CCC11
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Outlook-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Outlook-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Outlook-related files.
Runtime Errors such as “Error 0x800CCC11” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Fix Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800CCC11
Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr) (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type “cleanmgr” and hit ENTER.
- Disk Cleanup will begin calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim.
- The Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear with series of checkboxes you can select. In most cases, the “Temporary Files” category will occupy the most disk space.
- Check the boxes of the categories you want to clean and click OK.
Check for Windows Updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click the Start button.
- Type “update” into the search box and hit ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.
Other Outlook Issues
- Windows live mail stopped sending emails
- Windows live mail 2011 problems
- Can’t sign into windows live mail
- Windows live mail not connecting
- Windows live mail not downloading messages
- How to fix windows live mail
- Windows live mail has stopped working windows 10
- Windows live mail add account
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(844) 456-8733 (US/CA) or 01444 39 0119 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Outlook Error 0x800CCC11“!