Outlook Error 0x800CCC10 – Address not known on the server – When using Microsoft Outlook Services, the user may come across a few errors. One of the common errors faced by a user is Outlook Error 0x800CCC10. We are here to provide you troubleshooting steps to fix the error in no time. You can also call the Outlook Support and talk to a technician, who will help you fix the issue.
Outlook Error 0x800CCC10
Contact Us Now
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800CCC10
- “Error 0x800CCC10” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x800CCC10 when running the same program.
- “INVALID_ADDRESS” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These 0x800CCC10 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Outlook) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system.
Causes of Outlook Error 0x800CCC10
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Outlook-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Outlook-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Outlook-related files.
Runtime Errors such as “Error 0x800CCC10” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Fix Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800CCC10
System Restore (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click the Start button.
- In the search box, type “System Restore” and hit ENTER.
- In the results, click System Restore.
- Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted).
- Follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
- Restore your computer.
Run System File Checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type “SFC /SCANNOW” and hit ENTER.
- System File Checker will begin scanning for Error 0x800CCC10 and other system file problems (be patient – the system scan may take a while).
- Follow the on-screen commands.
Other Outlook Issues
- Microsoft outlook error
- pop3 error in outlook
- outlook error codes
- error 100502 outlook
- outlook error 0x800ccc0d
- error 0x800ccc0f outlook 2010
- outlook send receive an error
- ISP error in outlook 2013
If you want to fix all these errors then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Outlook Error 0x800CCC10“!