Transfer Norton Service to New Device – With Norton Antivirus, you can use transfer the subscription to another device using the Norton Product Key. For more details, feel free to reach the Norton Support team for assistance.
Transfer Norton Service to New Device
Contact Us Now
Your Norton subscription comes with a limited number of licenses to install Norton on various devices. If you have used up your licenses, you can transfer a license from an unused device to allow installation on a new device. Follow the instructions below to transfer a license so that you can install Norton on a new device.
Transfer the Norton license
- Firstly, Sign in to your Norton account.
- In the Devices page, identify the device that you no longer want to protect.
- The device must appear with a green status. If the device that you no longer use appears with a red or an orange status, you can remove the device from your Norton account and free a license.
- Click the ellipse icon available below the device.
- In the menu that appears, click Manage License.
- In the Manage Device page, do the following:
- Click on the device name.
- Under What would you like to do, click Remove Norton.
- Click Next.
- In the Remove Norton window that appears, click Yes.
- Then in the page that appears, click Install Now.
- In the Install on New Device page, select one of the following:
- To install Norton on the current device, click Download.
- To install Norton on a different device, click Send Link.
- Click Next and Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Similar Queries – Norton Support
- Add Norton to another device
- How to transfer antivirus from one computer to another
- Norton internet security
- How to transfer Norton antivirus from one computer to another
- Norton pin number
- How do I put my Norton on another computer
- Norton download
- Norton security
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(844) 456-8733 (US/CA) or 01444 39 0119 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Transfer Norton Service to New Device”!