Resolve Norton Proxy Error – While using a proxy server to use the internet, you first need to specify the details of the proxy server. If you are unable to connect to the proxy server, then there must be some issue. You need to resolve this issue to use a proxy server in your computer. In this article, we will describe the steps to Resolve Norton Proxy Error.
Resolve Norton Proxy Error
Contact Us Now
Restart Your Computer To Resolve Norton Proxy Error
When you find Norton Proxy Error in your Computer, you need to follow some important steps. These will lead you to resolve the issue in a simple way.
- Initially, you need to exit from all the opened programs.
- Just after that, go ahead and click on the restart option to restart your computer.
- Wait a while to restart your computer.
Once, the computer restarts, move to the next step.
Run Norton LiveUpdate to Resolve Norton Proxy Error
To resolve this issue, you need to run Norton LiveUpdate on your computer. To start LiveUpdate, follow the given steps;
- Start the Norton antivirus from your windows system tray.
- You can also start it by double-clicking on the Norton icon from your windows.
- Furthermore, click on the ‘security’ option from Norton’s main window.
- Afterward, you need to click on the ‘LiveUpdate’ option.
- The LiveUpdate has started running on your system.
- You need to wait for until it completes and then click on ‘Ok’.
- Lastly, you need to keep running the LiveUpdate until you get a message ‘Your Norton product has the latest protection updates’.
- Once you complete this step, you will find that the Norton Proxy Error Issue has been resolved.
In case, you are still unable to resolve the Norton proxy Error issue even after following the given steps, you need to move to the further step.
You Need To Configure The LiveUpdate to Detect Settings Automatically
In most of the cases, proxy error issues resolved by LiveUpdate itself. This issue may not be resolved due to changes in LiveUpdate Settings. You need to configure the LiveUpdate settings to Resolve Norton Proxy Error:
- Click on the Norton Product to open it in your computer.
- Next, click on the settings on the Norton LiveUpdate window.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Administrative Settings’ option.
- In the further step, you need to click ‘configure’ next to Network Proxy Setting option.
- Again you need to go to the Administrative Settings Window.
- Furthermore, check the box next to ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ which is available under Automatic Configuration.
- In the next step, you need to click on ‘apply’ and then click ‘ok’.
- Finally, click on ‘close’ button.
- After making these changes you need to run the ‘LiveUpdate’ again on your computer.
Similar Questions – Norton Support
- proxy settings
- norton security
- proxy setting error
- how to configure proxy settings
- proxy settings windows 10
- windows 10 proxy error
- Norton error 8505 and 128
- norton removal tool
- norton internet security
- Norton login issue
- proxy settings android
- internet connection proxy settings
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to resolve Norton Proxy Error?”!