Norton Stops Starting Issue – Norton Antivirus provides real-time protection to your PC. It has a team of the technician that works round the clock to give protection from all the latest definitions of malware.
Norton Stops Starting Issue
Contact Us Now
However, this article is dealing with the issues faced by users while using Norton. Here, we are talking about Norton Stops Starting Issue. We have mentioned the steps to fix Norton error in the simplest way possible.
Reasons for Norton Stops Starting Issue
Norton antivirus stops starting in your PC due to the given reasons:
- Maybe because some of the Norton files got corrupted.
- It can also occur because of some mistakenly deleted files.
- If Norton is not updated since a while, you may get this issue.
Restart Your PC to Get This Issue Fixed
The first thing considers rebooting your PC. Use these steps to restart your computer:
- Firstly, close and save all the running programs on your computer.
- Click the start button to get a menu of different options.
- Just after that, locate the ‘restart’ button and click on that to reboot your computer.
- However, you can also press ‘Alt+F4’ key altogether from your keyboard.
- Afterward, select the restart from the given options and hit enter.
You can wait for a while to start the computer. It will resolve the error. Move to the further step if the Norton Stops Starting Issue is still there.
Download and Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool to Resolve Norton Stops Starting Issue
You can follow this step when you think that there is an issue with the files of Norton. You can also try these steps if Norton files seem damage. Follow the procedure accordingly to fix Norton error issue:
- Open the web browser on your computer.
- Next, you need to visit Norton Support from your web browser.
- Locate the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool on the opened page.
- Afterward, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool on your computer.
- Make sure that the installer file of the tool is on the desktop.
- Moreover, you need to close the web browser once the tool is completely downloaded.
- Move ahead, and locate the installer file of the tool.
- After that, you need to double-click on the installer file to start the installation wizard.
- Click ‘agree’ on the first installation page to move further.
- On the next installation page, you need to click on the ‘Remove and Reinstall’ button.
- Moreover, you are required to click on ‘continue’ or ‘remove’ button.
- Lastly, you need to click on the ‘restart’ button to reboot the computer.
- It will remove all the Norton traces when the PC restarts.
You can now reinstall Norton Product on your computer by following the prompts.
Frequently Asked Queries – Norton Support
- Norton problems today
- fix norton error
- fix Norton Antivirus
- Norton repair tool
- why is my Norton internet security not opening
- Norton security installation problems
- Norton for Mac not working
- windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Norton security has stopped working
- Norton error 8504
- Norton toll-free number
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Norton toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Troubleshoot Norton Stops Starting Issue in your PC”!