Norton Identity Safe Login Issue – While signing in to Norton Identity Safe Online Vault you may face this issue. This error occurs due to bad internet connectivity. In order to resolve this error, you should make sure that your internet is working properly. After confirming that, you can move to the steps to resolve this issue. There are some steps you need to follow to get the Norton Identity Safe Login Issue resolved. You can also visit Norton Support to know more about the Norton Products.
Norton Identity Safe Login Issue
Contact Us Now
Steps to Sign Out from Norton Identity Safe Account
In order to resolve Norton Identity Safe Login Issue, you need to first Sign Out from your Norton Product. Follow the prescribed steps to do so:
- First of all, double-click on the icon of Norton Product to open it.
- Furthermore, you need to locate the ‘identity’ icon on the Norton Application page.
- Double-click on the ‘identity’ option once you locate it.
- Moreover, you need to click on the ‘identity safe’ option to open the next window.
- Look at the bottom of the Norton identity safe window.
- You need to click on your email address which is appearing there.
- Again, click on ‘Sign in as a different user’ option and then restart your computer.
Steps to sign-in your Norton Identity Safe Account
If you have signed out your Norton Account by following the prescribed method. Now you need to follow the given method to sign in and resolve Norton Identity Safe Login Issue:
- Again click on the Norton application to open it on your PC.
- From the Norton Application window, open ‘Identity’ just by double-clicking on it.
- Furthermore, you need to click ‘identity safe’ option.
- Once you click on the identity safe option a ‘sign-in or create account’ window opens.
- You need to enter your Norton Account email address in the provided space.
- Afterward, click on the next to move to the further step.
- On the sign in Window, please enter your Norton Account Password and then click Sign In.
- Now, go to the ‘Vault Closed’ window and enter your Vault password and then click on ‘open’.
- It will resolve the Norton Identity Safe Login Issue.
- If you find that the problem is still persisting then you need to move to the next step.
Steps to Check Your Online Vault Access to resolve Identity Safe Login Issue
To get the fix of Norton Identity Safe Login Issue, follow the given steps:
- Make sure that your internet is working properly.
- Just after that, you need to open the web browser in your computer.
- Afterward, visit the Norton Identity Safe website from your web browser.
- On the sign-in page, use your Norton Account email and password to sign into Norton.
- When you get the Open Vault window, type your Online Vault password in the given space.
- Finally, click on ‘Open Vault’ to open your online vault.
If you are able to access your online vault via identity safe website with the help of prescribed steps then you need to wait for an hour. After that open your Norton Product and try logging into the identity safe.
Similar Queries – Norton Support
- Norton identity safe not filling in passwords
- Norton identity safe not working in chrome
- Why Norton identity safe not working 2018?
- Norton identity safe chrome
- Norton account sign-in problems
- cannot sign in to Norton identity safe
- Norton identity safe vault won’t open
- Norton identity safe not working 2017
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “What are the Steps to Resolve Norton Identity Safe Login Issue”!