Norton Browser Error – Norton Browser Error occurs while activating your Norton product. This error also occurs due to changes in the web browser settings. In the following article, the Troubleshoot Norton of this issue has been discussed. Read the article to know more.
Norton Browser Error
Contact Us Now
If you are using Windows 10 as Your Operating System
Follow the steps given in this article to fix Norton Browser Error.
Step 1. You Need to Restart Your Computer
- You need to exit from all the running programs first.
- Now, go to the button and click on it.
- After that, click on the ‘restart’ button.
We recommend you to check that the problem still persists or not after applying the steps. If Norton Browsers Error still occurs then go to the next step.
Step 2. Set a Default Web Browser to Fix Norton Browser Error Issue
Norton Browser Error issue occurs due to changes in web browser settings. You need to change the browser setting into default to resolve the issue. Follow the instructions:
- First of all, click on the ‘start’ button on the desktop screen.
- Next, you need to select the ‘settings’ option from the menu.
- After that, click on the ‘system’ option.
- Moreover, you need to click on the ‘default apps’ option.
- Now, you need to select the web browser under ‘Web Browser’ option.
Here, you can select the default web browser. You can click ‘ok’ once the browser is selected. With the given steps, you can fix the Norton Browsers Error issue.
If You Have Windows 7/8/XP/Vista as Your Operating System
In case, your operating system is Windows 7, 8, XP or Vista. Follow the given steps:
Step 1. Restart Your PC to Resolve Norton Browser Error Issue
- Terminate all the running programs on your computer.
- Click on the ‘start’ button which is available at the down left corner of your computer.
- Afterward, you need to click on the ‘restart’ button to reboot the system.
Once the computer restarts, try that the Norton Browser Error issue is resolved or not. Follow the next step if the issue is still troubling you.
Step 2. Procedure to Set a Default Web Browser
You need to set a default web browser if this issue troubles you. Once you set the default web browser, the Norton Browser Error issue gets resolved. These are the following steps:
- Close all the running programs.
- After that, you need to press ‘windows key+R’ to run the dialog box.
- Press Enter after typing ‘Control’ in the available box.
- Moreover, click ‘continue’ if User Account Window appears on the screen.
- On the Control Panel window, select the ‘category’ from the drop-down list.
- Now, click on ‘programs’ on the control panel window.
- After that, go to the default programs option.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the ‘set your default programs’ option.
- Here, you can select the default web browser of your choice.
- After selecting the browser, you need to click on ‘Set this program as default’.
With the help of these steps, your issue probably is resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions – Norton Support
- cannot connect to Norton server
- Norton server error
- Norton toll-free number
- communicating with the Norton server
- is Norton down
- Norton account sign-in problems
- cannot activate Norton security
- Norton download
- Norton UK
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our Norton toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).