Norton Antivirus Not Scanning – Any Norton technical issue which interrupts you while setting up, installing, scanning, and accessing Norton antivirus is always irritating. So, when you go through any kind of problem in the Norton antivirus or unable to Fix Norton Antivirus Not Scanning issue, then you can follow the instructions given below to quickly fix the issue.
Causes of the Error Norton Antivirus Not Scanning – Norton Support:
- Many times, it occurs when the PC clock has not been set up properly
- Due to a failed update of antivirus
- Due to an older version of Norton isn’t successfully uninstalled
- The server may be temporarily down
- Conflict with Non-Norton security software
- The PC may be infected by a virus and other malicious software which is blocking to virus scanning
Are you facing the Norton Antivirus Not Scanning issue?
If Yes, then feel free to contact the Norton Support anytime 24×7 and 365 days, in case your Norton Antivirus Scan Not Running issue is still not resolved. The technical experts provide you with the desired technical help for your Norton antivirus problems by giving you the essential investigating ventures for your issues alongside the 100% consumer loyalty.
Norton Antivirus Not Scanning
Contact Us Now
Methods to Fix the issue Norton Antivirus Not Scanning – Norton Support:
Norton is the most widely used antivirus software, which is outlined by the specialists to shield your PC from various malware exercises. Norton antivirus has their boundless compelling renditions, exceptionally intended to expand the security of your PCs and tablets when you are surfing on various sites through the web. In spite of the way that it is clever to introduce the famous Norton Antivirus on your PC, yet it can likewise be unsafe when a few issues happen in this antivirus framework. According to Norton Survey, the majority of the Norton users face the Norton Antivirus Scan Issues.
Method 1: Try To Check Computer Time Setting
- First, you should check their PC clock that is correctly set up or not.
- You require checking the day, month, year, and time zone in the clock.
- After that, you need to check day, month, year, and time zone.
- If you found it’s not setup correctly, then you can adjust the settings. After that, you need to restart the PC and try again to virus scan.
- In case this problem is still persisting, then you can move to next steps to fix it.
Method 2: Remove the Old Version of Norton in the Complete Manner
- First, download the Norton Removal Tool from Norton website and uninstalls all Norton products, like Norton 2003, Norton 360, Norton System Works 12.0 and other Norton products from PC. Ensure that you have the installation CDs to reinstall these type’s products.
- Then after downloading Norton Removal Tool, save it to the desktop.
- Next, double-click the Norton Removal Tool icon and follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions to reinstall the old Norton product.
- Then Restart PC and then reinstall the latest and update Norton product.
Method 3:- Uninstall Other Antivirus Software or Third-Party Security Software
- If you have installed any other antivirus or third-party Security or Firewall software on your system, then they must require installing that software from the system/PC.
- To do this, open the “Control panel” in the system, then finds the “Add or Remove Programs” option.
- After that, find security software or third-party software, then select it, and uninstall it.
- You can follow these steps easily and also apply to the above steps, fix the issue when Norton security suites quick scan not working.
Method 4:- Download and run Norton Power Eraser to Check Any Virus Infection
- First of all, you should check Virus Infection on their system, if it’ found then uninstall it.
- You have to require downloading the Norton’s Power Eraser tool from the manufacturer website.
- Then download and “Save” it on the desktop.
- Next, run this tool just by double-clicking on the NPE.exe file.
- When a window will appear on the screen then click “Yes”.
- After that, read the license agreement, terms and hit the “Accept” button.
- Now scan the PC for viruses, and then retry to download Norton Security software.
- If you have still issue, or want to know that why is my Norton 360 not scanning, then you can take help to eradicate the problem in a comprehensive manner, just by connecting the certified and experienced technicians.
Prevention provided while dealing with the scanning process:
- The antivirus program catches the malware program and then keeps thus cleans the system regularly.
- The Norton Antivirus Scan for Malicious Software which is subscription based provides multiple preventative layers that can stop any kind of malware attack to the internal system of the computer.
- The antivirus helps in stopping the malware from entering the system through much vulnerability in the software.
- An online scan lets you know that whether the system is affected by a virus or not.
- Sometimes it is very important to have a support service in case there is something wrong with the installing of the antivirus.
Related Errors – Norton Support:
- Norton quick scan won’t run
- Norton fixing quick scan taking too long
- Error: Norton won’t scan windows 10
- Norton quick scan not complete
- Norton error during scan
- Error: Norton performance fix not complete
- Norton keeps saying error during scan
- Norton not responding
For further details contact Norton Support at +1-(844) 456-8733 (US/CA) or 01444 39 0119 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “4 Ways to Fix Norton Antivirus Not Scanning “!