Norton Antivirus Blocking Google – Does Norton block all the Google websites even after installing the new version? And due to the same, you are getting annoyed! Now kick off the stress as you will get the ultimate solution to fix such an issue. The process is framed in step format so that you can easily implement it. Here we are going to discuss some effective ways to fix “Norton Antivirus Blocking Google” Issues.
Norton Antivirus Blocking Google
Contact Us Now
The basic cause behind the issue “Norton Antivirus Blocking Google” is the incorrect installation or the Norton files get corrupted. So, to fix such issues, you need to Uninstall and Re-install the Norton Removal Tool.
Steps to fix Norton Antivirus Blocking Google Websites issue – Norton Support:
- First of all, you need to visit the link norton.com/setup or norton.com/myaccount.
- After that, you need to navigate to the Norton Removal Tools and download the tool from the website.
- Open the downloaded folder and double click on the same to Run, After the completion of Download.
- Amid the process, you will receive the Terms and Condition of Norton Antivirus, read it carefully and click Agree.
- Thereafter, you will get the option, Remove and Reinstall, click on it.
- Now click Continue to complete the process.
- Once the process is completed, restart your Computer.
- Now, it’s time for the cross-check, open any Google websites and this time Norton will not create any issues.
- Hence, your issues have been successfully resolved.
Amid the process, if you got stalled out or want to know more, then dial on Norton Phone Number. The geeks will give you the finest and impressive solution of such an issue. The number is available 24*7, so you can make a call anytime.
However, if you have an issue Norton Safe Search is not working on the Google, then make sure you are using the current version of Norton Antivirus and still getting the issues, then download the extension files which are available on the Symantec website and thereafter restart your Computer. These quick solutions will resolve your issues.
Related Errors – Norton Support:
- Norton internet security blocking chrome
- Norton firewall blocking website
- Fix Norton blocking safe sites
- Norton keeps blocking my websites
- Norton blocking website access
- Install Norton 360
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- Norton security allows the website
For further details contact Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Norton Antivirus Blocking Google”!