Fix problems opening Norton – When using the Norton product on your device, you may come across some issues. One of the issues that we are going to discuss here is Norton not opening. This error occurs generally after updating the Norton application.
Fix problems opening Norton
Contact Us Now
You can also call the Norton Support team for any kind of issue related to Norton product. You can also visit www.Norton.com/setup for more information.
Step 1: Restart the computer
- Exit all the programs.
- Hit the restart button.
- Restart the computer.
- If the problem persists, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
If the problem persists then immediately call the Norton Support team. A technician will help you fix Fix problems opening Norton.
Similar Queries of Fix problems opening Norton- Norton Support
- Norton repair tool
- Norton problems today
- Windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Norton won’t open windows 10
- Norton security installation problems
- Why is my Norton internet security not opening
- Norton error 8504
- Norton remove and reinstall tool not working
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).