Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems – It is common to face some issues while using the Norton Product on your device. Norton Identity Safe Login Problems happen when you use the wrong password to login to your Norton Account. There could be other possible reason for the error. We have discussed some of these issues in the below headings.
Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems
Contact Us Now
Read the blog to remove these error from your device. You can also contact the Norton Support team and fix our problem instantly. Talk to a technician now and get troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Depending on the error you are getting, follow these steps.
Error: I am repeatedly prompted to enter my credentials: Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems
If you are prompted to enter your Norton Identity Safe credentials repeatedly when you try to sign in, try the following steps.
STEP 1: Restart your computer
- Exit all the programs.
- Restart the computer.
- If the problem persists, go to Step 2.
STEP 2: Sign out and sign in to Norton Identity Safe
- Start your Norton product.
- On the top-right corner of the main screen, click on your username.
- The username is displayed only if you have signed in with your Norton account credentials.
- In the Sign out dialog box, click OK.
- In the Norton product main window, on the Identity tab, click Identity Safe.
- Now, in the Get started window, click Sign in.
- In the Sign In window, type in your Norton account credentials, and click Sign In.
- In the Vault Closed window, type your Norton Identity Safe vault password, and click Open.
If the issue is not fixed then call the Norton Support to help you Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems.
Error: I see an incorrect password error when I sign in: Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems
To access your online vault, you must first sign in to your Norton account, and then log on to your Identity Safe Vault. If you get an incorrect password error, you need to know if it is the Norton account password or the Identity Safe password that is causing the error.
STEP 1: Sign in to your Norton account from the Norton Identity Safe Toolbar
- In your web browser, if the Norton Identity Safe toolbar displays Vault is Closed, then click Vault is Closed.
- Type in your email address, and click Next.
- Type in your Norton account password, and click Sign In. If you do not remember your Norton account password, then click Forgot Password and follow the on-screen instructions to recover your lost password.
- After you log on to your Norton account, you will be prompted for your Identity Safe Vault password.
STEP 2: Sign in to your Norton Identity Safe Vault
- Type in the Identity Safe vault password. If you have forgotten the vault password, click Show password hint.
- If you have forgotten the vault password and the password hint does not help, you need to delete the Identity Safe online vault.
- To delete your Identity Safe vault, type in a wrong password three times, and then select click here.
- Click Yes, Delete My Vault.
- Type in your Norton account password, and click Delete My Vault.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to permanently delete the vault.
Similar Queries – Norton Support
- Norton Identity Safe not working 2018
- Norton Identity Safe not working 2017
- Cannot sign in to Norton Identity Safe
- Norton Identity Safe vault won’t open
- Norton Identity Safe not working in chrome
- Fix Norton Identity Safe not filling in passwords
- Norton account sign-in problems
- Norton Identity Safe chrome
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Norton Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Norton Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problems“!