McAfee True Key – True Key is an application provided by McAfee. It can be used to access your apps, wallets etc without using a password again and again. It helps you to login to your favourite apps instantly. However, it comprises of two main parts. First one is an Extension which can be downloaded on your web browser. It helps to auto-fill your credentials on the pages you visit. With the help of this, you don’t need to type your passwords again and again for a particular website.
The second thing that comprises McAfee True Key is an application. It allows you to manage all your credentials. It actually provides a platform from where you can make changes to the application. However, in this article, we will be knowing the steps to remove True Key from your PC. Visit McAfee Support to know more about McAfee antivirus.
McAfee True Key
Contact Us Now
Steps to Remove McAfee True Key From Browser Extension
We will now discuss the steps to uninstall True Key extension from your browser. We will begin with the Google Chrome Browser.
Removing True Key Extension from Google Chrome Browser
- Open the google chrome browser in your computer.
- Go to the top-right corner of the browser and click on the browser’s menu.
- Hover your mouse cursor on the ‘tools’ option in the menu bar.
- Furthermore, click on the ‘extension’ from the given available options.
- Lastly, you need to click ‘Disable’ or ‘Uninstall’ next to the True Key.
Removing McAfee True Key Extension from Mozilla Firefox
- Open the menu of the Mozilla Firefox browser which can be found at the top right corner of the browser.
- You need to select ‘add-ons’ from the menu and then select ‘Extensions’.
- Select the True Key option and then select ‘disable’ or ‘remove’.
Removing McAfee True Key Extension from Internet Explorer
- First of all, open your Internet Explorer web browser in your PC.
- Afterward, click on the ‘tools’ option.
- After that, you need to select ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Furthermore, you need to select ‘true key’ app and then select disable on the ‘manage Add-ons’ window.
Feel free to contact McAfee Support if you find any issue while performing the above steps.
How to remove McAfee True Key application from PC
If you want to remove True Key application and extensions from your PC then you can follow the given steps.
Removing True Key Application from Windows
- Firstly, click on the start button.
- Afterward, select control panel option from the start menu
- Furthermore, select the ‘add or remove programs’ option.
- Now, you need to select the True Key app from the list of installed applications.
- Moreover, you need to select ‘uninstall’ option to move further.
- Finally, follow the given prompts to uninstall the application completely.
Removing True Key Application from Mac
- Open the application folder on your Mac computer.
- Afterward, locate the McAfee true Key app in the folder.
- Furthermore, drag the application into the Trash icon of your Mac.
- Finally, empty the Trash to complete the uninstallation.
Similar Queries Related to True Key
- true key chrome
- true key download
- true key virus
- true key download for pc
- true key windows login
- true key review
- true key uninstall
- true key support
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the McAfee Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for McAfee Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Remove Browser Extension and Application of McAfee True Key?”!