McAfee Stops Responding – McAfee Antivirus is award-winning antivirus software. It provides real-time security to your device and ensures complete protection. Sometimes, McAfee stops responding in between. This issue occurs due to various reasons. In this article, we have discussed all the possible solution to the issue.
McAfee Stops Responding
Contact Us Now
Few Reasons that stop McAfee from Responding
These are the reasons because of that McAfee Stops Responding:
- This error occurs due to windows has not been updated with the latest changes.
- If you have any other antivirus installed on your computer. It creates conflict with McAfee antivirus.
Step 1. Make Sure that Your Windows is Updated
Windows always make certain changes to enhance user experience. In order to do that it provides certain updates. You need an active internet connection that installs the recently made changes. Sometimes, it does not install the updates because of some reasons. As a result, you face the McAfee not working issue. Follow the steps to update your window:
- First of all, you need to go to the search box of the windows.
- Afterward, type ‘Windows update’ in the provided space.
- In the opened window, you need to click on ‘check for updates’ option.
- Install all the important updates from here.
Once the update completes, you need to check that the issue is resolved. If the issue is still troubling you, jump to the next solution.
Step 2. Run the McAfee Virtual Technician to remove McAfee Stops Responding Issue
McAfee Virtual Technician is a tool provided by McAfee itself. It automatically fixes all the common issues related to McAfee. Follow the given steps to run MVT tool:
- First, visit the McAfee official website and download the MVT tool.
- Secondly, you need to save the installer file on your ‘desktop’ screen.
- Afterward, double-click on the MVT installer file to open the installation wizard.
- After that, you need to click ‘run’ to begin the installation.
- Once you allow McAfee to run, it will take some time to install, initialize and update.
- Furthermore, MVT scans McAfee product on your computer to check the errors.
- Finally, you can select ‘Auto fix’ to fix the found issue related to your product.
If you find ‘no’ issue even after running the MVT tool. You can contact the McAfee Support.
Step 3. Uninstall the Third-Party Security Applications
Most of the time third-party applications cause McAfee Stops Responding. These applications create conflict with McAfee Security. Uninstall the third-party security applications. Once these applications uninstalled, these issues get resolved. Contact McAfee Support to fix the problem if it still persists.
Some Similar Queries – McAfee Support
- McAfee not working windows 7
- McAfee toll-free number
- McAfee Login
- McAfee antivirus not working
- why is my McAfee scan not working
- McAfee login issue
- McAfee not opening windows 10
- How to fix McAfee live safe problems?
- McAfee troubleshooting
- McAfee UK
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the McAfee Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call for McAfee at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for McAfee Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “What to do if McAfee Stops Responding in your Computer”!