McAfee Stops Detecting Malware – There are a number of malware that sneaks into your computer and steals all your important data. Some virus enters in your computer through malicious links and compromised your device with the hackers. They use your computer illegally and makes your computer vulnerable to other threats as well.
To protect your PC from such things you must have an antivirus installed on your computer. McAfee is an antivirus that guarantees protection from this malware. However, there are various reasons it stops working on your computer. There might be some missing file or corrupted file that causes this error. In this article, we are discussing the various ways to troubleshoot this issue. Once you fix the issue, it resumes the protection of your device with full potential.
McAfee Stops Detecting Malware
Contact Us Now
Reason 1. Due To Disruptions In McAfee Antivirus
If McAfee Stops Detecting Malware, then there must be some disruptions. This disruption possibly stops the antivirus from detecting threats. Sometimes, some virus which is already in your computer blocks the software. This leads your PC to stay unprotected.
Reason 2. Changes in Windows File Associated with McAfee
Sometimes, McAfee Stops Detecting Malware because of some changes in Windows. Most likely, when you install some new updates. Installation refreshes the computer with some new data. These updates make some changes in your PC. Sometimes, it deletes the McAfee associated files. Due to this, you face this issue.
Reason 3. Due to Pirated Copy of McAfee Antivirus
McAfee Stops Detecting Malware because of the pirated software. Yes, this is a common reason for the issue. You may face this issue when you install McAfee from a pirated source. It leads McAfee to stop detecting virus or malware. It also infects your computer from different malware.
The solution to McAfee Stops Detecting Malware Issue
As we mentioned the possible reason behind this issue. Now it’s time to discuss the possible solution of the issue. Some of the points that you need to keep in mind to fix this problem:
- When you find this issue, you need to restart your device firstly.
- After that, wait until the computer or device restarts completely.
- Visit the Official Website of McAfee from your computer.
- Furthermore, install McAfee Removal Tool in your computer from that website.
- With the help of this tool, you need to uninstall the McAfee products on your computer.
- Follow the prompts carefully to completely uninstall the product.
- Again, you need to visit McAfee.com/setup from your web browser.
- After that, locate the McAfee antivirus product that you want to download.
- Complete the required information and download the product on your computer.
- You are suggested to uninstall other antivirus software before installing McAfee.
- Afterward, you need to install the McAfee antivirus on your computer.
- Once the installation completes, go ahead and restart your computer.
- Now, start the complete scan of your computer.
With the help of a complete scan, you might be able to delete malware now. Hopefully, the article has resolved all your queries related to McAfee Stops Detecting Malware issue.
Frequently Asked Questions – McAfee Support
- does McAfee live safe remove malware
- can McAfee remove malware
- how to uninstall McAfee
- can McAfee detect malware
- does McAfee scan for malware
- McAfee Removal Tool
- does McAfee remove trojans
- McAfee malware
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the McAfee Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for McAfee Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).