Fix Linksys Wireless Router Issues – The router that forms an essential part of the Internet connection can cause several problems and prevent users from connecting to the Web. If you’re facing issues with your Linksys wireless router, there are some troubleshooting options that you can try to fix the problems and get the uninterrupted Internet. If restarting the computer doesn’t fix the problem, you can contact Linksys Support to get the immediate solutions. To resolve the Linksys router issues, you can also follow the steps below.
Fix Linksys Wireless Router Issues
Contact Us Now
Steps to Fix Linksys Wireless Router Issues
Step 1 – Check that your computer and the Linksys router are turned on. Also, make sure that the green power light on your router is on.
Step 2 – Ensure that all the physical connections between your wireless router and other computer are firmly attached. If you find the broken or loose cable, then fix it instantly.
Step 3 – Check that your wireless router has the similar SSID and WEP settings as the other devices connecting to the same Wifi network. Here’s how to check these settings.
- Enter the IP address http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Once asked for the username and password, you have to remain the Username box empty and enter admin into the ‘Password’ text box.
- Press ‘Enter.’ You will be directed to the Router Setup page.
- Make sure that the WEP and SSID settings equal to the devices connecting to the same wireless network.
Step 4 – Check that the network cord is away from the electrical outlets, uninterruptible power supplies, fluorescent lighting fixtures, and other causes of the interference like cordless phones and other electronic equipment.
Step 5 – If nothing else works to resolve the connection issues with your Linksys wireless router, resetting the router to the default factory settings is only the way to fix the problems. To do so, check this guide.
- Insert a pen or anything small paper clip to press the reset hole on the front of your router.
- Once you have pressed down the reset button, keep continuing it for 3 seconds or until the Red blight appears.
- Reboot your computer and try to connect to the network again.
Related Queries – Linksys Support
- Linksys router no internet connection
- Linksys router not connecting to the internet
- How do I fix my Linksys wireless router?
- Linksys router troubleshooting blinking lights
- Linksys smart wifi no internet connection
- How to fix wifi router connection
- Fix Linksys Router Issues
- Linksys router can’t connect to the internet
- Linksys router not connecting to the modem
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Linksys Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Linksys Router Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Fix Linksys Wireless Router Issues“!