Change Wifi settings using Linksys cloud account – It is important to change the basic WiFi settings on your router in order to establish a unique and secure connection. Protected WiFi prevents unwanted access to personal information.
Change Wifi settings using Linksys cloud account
Contact Us Now
Points to remember
- The changes you can do include assigning a WiFi name and securing your connection through a WiFi password.
- The WiFi password is NOT the router password. To learn how to check and update the router password using your Linksys cloud account, call Linksys Router Support.
- Changing your WiFi settings will disconnect all devices from your router. You have to reconnect them using the new settings.
- Images of the web-based setup page may differ depending on your router’s model number.
Steps to Change Wifi settings using Linksys cloud account
These steps will guide you to Change Wifi setting using Linksys cloud account. You can follow these steps or you can call for Linksys Router Support for more details.
- Access your Linksys cloud account.
- Click WiFi Settings in the left navigation pane under Router Settings.
- Under the Basic tab, click Edit beside WiFi Settings.
- Enter your desired WiFi name and WiFi password in the fields provided.
- On some Linksys Smart WiFi Routers, WiFi name is also known as Network name (SSID). WiFi password is also known as Password.
- Setting your Network mode, Security mode, Channel width, and Channel can also be done.
- Changing the wireless channel lessens the interference to your WiFi connection.
- Also, the available wireless channels may vary depending on your region.
- Click Apply > Ok to save the changes.
Related Questions – Linksys Router Support
- Linksys smart wifi login
- Linksys cloud account login
- What is Linksys smart wifi login default
- Linksys cloud service
- Linksys login
- How to get Linksyssmartwifi
- Linksys wifi
- Linksys connect
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the Linksys Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Linksys Router Support at +1-(844) 673-7300 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).