Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015 – Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015 can be caused by the expired secondary key file. You can download and install Kaspersky software on your system without any issue. In case you face any issue like Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015 then you may contact Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for the help. These type of errors makes the system slow as well as the system starts freezing frequently. You can try to resolve these issues using a registry repair tool or by repairing the registries manually.
Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015
Contact Us Now
Common Errors related to Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015:
- Kaspersky error 1920
- Kaspersky internet security installation error
- Error 27200 Kaspersky
- Kaspersky fatal error during installation
- Kaspersky installation success or error status 1603
- Installation ended prematurely because of a fatal error Kaspersky
- Kaspersky windows 7 service pack 1 error
Are you facing the Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015? If yes, then here we are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015:
Repair Windows Registry Entries manually:
- Go to the Start button on the bottom left corner screen and then click on the button.
- Now type ‘command’ in the search box, and then press enter while holding the CTRL+Shift key.
- Click Yes, when prompted to open the command prompt and then type ‘regedit’ where the cursor is blinking.
- Now press the enter and then, select the key associated with the Error 0x804C0015, to back up.
- You need to select Export, from the File menu bar and from the SaveIn list select a folder to save the backup.
- Now in the File Name field, write a name for your backup file and select Selected Branch from the Export Range.
- In order to save the file with a .reg extension, Click Save.
- Congrats! Now you have created the backup file for the Kaspersky software.
Clean the Temp file and Junk folder:
If cleaning manually:
- First, open the Run dialog box by pressing R key while holding the Windows key.
- Now in the search field type %Temp% and then press Enter.
- Right-click on the temp folder and then select delete from the list.
- Click on the Delete and then click Yes to confirm the deletion of the temp folder.
- Wait until the removal is finished and then restart your system to save the changes you have made.
Clean using the Disk Cleanup:
- Find the Start button, which is in the bottom left corner and then click on the button then type command in the search field.
- Now hit Enter, while holding CTRL + Shift key using your keyboard.
- When a permission dialog box will be popped up on the screen then Click Yes.
- Now write “cleanmgr” and hit enter, you need to type where the cursor is blinking.
- The Disk Cleanup will begin calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim.
- Now a Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear with series of checkboxes you can select from the list.
- Mostly, the “Temporary Files” category will occupy the most disk space on your system.
- Now check the boxes of the categories you want to clean and click OK or Continue.
Check for the Windows Updates:
- In order to check the Windows updates, you need to click on the Start button.
- Now Type “update” into the search box and then press Enter key using the keyboard.
- A Windows Update dialog box will appear on the screen now.
- In case the updates are available then click the Install Updates button and wait until the process is finished.
After following the above methods your system issue related to Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015 will be resolved. If the issue still persists after following the aforementioned steps then try uninstalling and reinstalling Kaspersky software on your system. In case you need help related to the Kaspersky then you can contact Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Kaspersky Error 0x804C0015 “!