Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014 – This Kaspersky Error is also known as Trial Key File Expired. Furthermore, You can fix this error easily in no time by reaching the Kaspersky Support. Talk to a technician at the Kaspersky Support just by placing a call at Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Contact Us Now
(888) 525-9575 (US/CA)
020 8123 1772 (UK)
Symptoms and Causes of Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014
These 0x804C0014 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Kaspersky Lab-related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system on your computer.
- “Error 0x804C0014” appears and crashes the active application.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x804C0014 when running any software or application.
- “Kaspersky Error 0X804C0014” is displayed on your Monitor Screen.
- Your computer periodically freezes and restarts again.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Kaspersky software on your device.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Kaspersky-related software change.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Kaspersky program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Kaspersky files from the system.
Step 1: Run Full System Scan
In case the possible cause of Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014 is a malware or virus then you can fix this by running the scan on your computer. And once the scan is complete, follow the instructions of the Kaspersky to fix the issue.
- Open the Kaspersky Application on your computer system.
- Click on the Scan button on the Monitor screen.
- Choose to the Full Scan and the scan will start automatically.
- The scan will take a while to complete.
- Once the scan is complete, check and fix all the potential issues.
Now you can whether your device is causing the Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014 or not. If the error is fixed then you can continue with your device. Other you can go to the next step.
Step 2: Scan with Reimage Repair Tool
Reimage Repair Tool repair tool is free to download as well as easy to use. In addition, it helps the users scan, detect and repair your computer for system errors like Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on your Windows computer without having to uninstall and reinstall the software.
- Download Reimage Repair Tool on your web browser. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily for usage.
- After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click on it. The installation will start. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue with the installation.
- On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen. Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click Install to start the installation procedure, first.
- Reimage will now install itself on your device. The tool will download necessary updates, keep your Internet activity.
- The tool will automatically start a preliminary scan of your machine to help determine the health of your computer.
- Once the scan is complete Reimage will tell you which areas of your PC are damaged and if a repair is available. Click on the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner to start the computer repair.
- After the scan is finished, restart your computer.
Check if your device is free from Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014. In case the error is still there, we recommend you to contact the Kaspersky Support.
Issues Similar to Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014
- Kaspersky error occurred during application installation
- Kaspersky error codes
- Fix Kaspersky error 27300
- Kaspersky error 1920
- Kaspersky error code 2789474320
- What is Kaspersky installation error
- Kaspersky application was not installed windows 7
- Kaspersky application was not installed windows 10
To fix all these issues and more, you can call the Kaspersky Support anytime you want. Also, the Kaspersky Support is 24/7 available to all the valued customers. Call Now and Get instant Kaspersky Support just by placing a call at the toll-free number and reach to a skilled technician. For Kaspersky Support give us a call at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Kaspersky Error 0x804C0014“!