Kaspersky Error 0x80000069 – Kaspersky is a tool which offers the protection for the Windows PC, Mac as well as Linux devices. If you face any issue like Kaspersky Error 0x80000069 during the installation of the Kaspersky then you may contact Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK). Kaspersky offers the robust security for your devices to offer you the freedom of surfing, browsing, and banking online. Here we are going to discuss the symptoms and the resolution of the Kaspersky Error 0x80000069.
Kaspersky Error 0x80000069
Contact Us Now
Common Related issues with Kaspersky Error 0x80000069:
- The Kaspersky error 1920
- Kaspersky internet security installation error
- Error: Kaspersky fatal error during installation
- Error 27200 Kaspersky
- How to check Kaspersky installation success or error status 1603
- The Kaspersky windows 7 service pack 1 error
- The installation ended prematurely because of a fatal error Kaspersky
Cause of the Kaspersky Error 0x80000069:
- Corrupt downloaded file or wrong file downloaded.
- Issues with the Windows registry.
- Programs related to Kaspersky may be deleted or corrupted.
- Files are missing in the downloaded package
- Files are infected with the Virus or malware
Methods to resolve the Kaspersky Error 0x80000069:
Method 1. Try to create a restore point
If you are using Windows 10:
- First, you need to search for Create a restore point using the search bar.
- Now click on the search results to open the settings page.
- Now, from the System Properties window on the System Protection tab and then click Create.
- You need to type the description for the restore point and then click Create.
- Now, click Close, When the restore point is created.
If you are using one of the earlier operating system versions, then you can contact Kaspersky Support for the support.
Method 2. Use a valid McAfee Activation Code
When the Restore point is created successfully then make sure you have a 20-digit activation code for your version of the Kaspersky software. Now you will need to enter it after you reinstall the application on your system.
The McAfee Product key contains Latin letters and numerals divided into four groups of 5 characters can be found in the mailbox. In case you bought the product offline then you will find the activation code on the cover. Or you may find the key on the sticker which mounted on the box of the product. If you have bought the product online then the activation code will be found in the mailbox of your registered id.
In case you lost the activation code then please contact Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for the 24/7 support.
Method 3. Remove the files of the Previously installed product:
- First, you need to download the removal tool for your version of the Kaspersky Antivirus.
- Now you need to save the downloaded file according to your browser and the double to Run the setup.
- Click Yes to continue and then click I agree to accept the software license agreement.
- Now the removal tool will search for remaining files of previously installed Kaspersky software.
- Now remove all detected files from the system, for the successful installation of Kaspersky.
- You are now required to select the file from the list, type the code from the image and click Remove.
- In case you have installed the 2015 version previously then you need to manually select Kaspersky Anti-Virus \ Internet Security \ Kaspersky Total Security 126.96.36.1991 in the drop-down menu. Other product versions are detected automatically.
- Now click OK to restart your computer and then run the tool once again.
- The tool will delete the remaining application files if they were found in the system.
- Now try to install the product again and if the problem still persists then contact Kaspersky Support.
Method 4. Try to Install the Kaspersky product:
- First, visit the link my.kaspersky.com and then sign in using your login credentials, if the account exists.
- In case you do not have an account then click Create an Account.
- Fill all the required details, tick the checkbox to receive promotional emails and then click Create account.
- Log in to your account and then click Download to download your Kaspersky product.
- Now click Continue after that read and accept the user license agreement and then click Next.
- You are now required to tick the checkbox and then click Install to start the installation of the Kaspersky product.
- Now, click Yes to confirm the installation of your system and then Click Finish after the successful installation process.
- Congrats! You have successfully installed the software on your system and now you can use your system.
Follow either of the methods mentioned above to fix Kaspersky Error 0x80000069 during the installation. If you need help then you can directly contact Kaspersky Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Resolve Kaspersky Error 0x80000069”!