Enable Disable Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Plan – The Auto-Renewal Plan will allow you to easily maintain your subscription by automatically renewing it one subscription period from the original purchase date at the then-current renewal price (plus applicable tax). Moreover, the subscription period may be one year or multiple years, depending on the initial term you selected for your original purchase.
Enable Disable Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Plan
Contact Us Now
Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected.
If for any reason it is not possible to charge the card (for example, your credit card has expired) you will receive a reminder via email advising you to update your credit or debit card information accordingly. If you are unable to resolve the problem immediately and your subscription expires, please contact Kaspersky Support.
How do I know if I am enrolled in the Auto-Renewal Plan?
You are enrolled in Auto-Renewal if you purchased your product from the Kaspersky Lab eStore, and accepted the Auto-Renewal Plan Terms and Conditions at the time of purchase.
If you’re not sure,
- Firstly, Go to Quick Order Lookup on your Web Browser
- Click on “Manage My Subscriptions”
- You will see a button to “Stop Auto-Renewal” if you are enrolled in the plan
How do I enable or disable the Auto-Renewal Plan?
To enable Auto-Renewal for your order, please contact Kaspersky Support team.
To disable your Auto-Renewal Plan, follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number into the ‘Quick Order Look Up’ This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you received when making the purchase.
- Enter your password, which can also be found in the order confirmation email. If you have forgotten your password, please click here to recover it.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Manage My Subscriptions” button.
- You will see “Renew Now” and “Stop Auto-Renewal” buttons.
- Finally, Pressing “Stop Auto-Renewal” will stop the Auto-Renewal Plan. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiration date.
Similar Queries of Enable Disable Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Plan – Kaspersky Support
- Kaspersky auto-renewal 2017
- Kaspersky auto-renewal refund
- Cancel Kaspersky 2017
- Kaspersky renewal problems
- Cancel Kaspersky auto-renewal 2017
- How to turn off Kaspersky auto-renewal
- Kaspersky quick order lookup
- Cancel Kaspersky order
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Kaspersky Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Kaspersky Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Enable Disable Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Plan”!