Cancel TurboTax Advantage Subscription – With TurboTax Advantage, you can download your pre-ordered TurboTax 2018 software as soon as it becomes available – even before your CD arrives in the mail.
Cancel TurboTax Advantage Subscription
Contact Us Now
As a TurboTax Advantage member, you also get live phone support through an exclusive members-only line and free shipping. You can cancel at any time.
Steps to Cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription
Removing all products in your account will cancel your Advantage subscription. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
- Under Product Options, select Remove Product.
- If you don’t see any products listed, you’re in the wrong account. Use our Account Recovery tool to get a list of all your TurboTax accounts, then sign in under a different account.
- On the following screen, click or tap Remove Product for each product selected. Once they’re all gone, you’ll see Your subscription has been canceled.
- (Optional) To remove your credit card information you can either:
- Select the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been canceled message or
- Select Update Personal Info to access the screen where you can delete your credit card information.
Tip: If you missed the cancellation deadline for this year’s TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.
Similar Queries – TurboTax Support
- TurboTax advantage cost
- TurboTax advantage gen
- Is TurboTax a subscription
- TurboTax gen12504
- TurboTax advantage login
- How to cancel automatic renewal on TurboTax
- TurboTax login
- Shop TurboTax
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Outlook Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Outlook Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Cancel TurboTax Advantage Subscription“!